- Recorded her first hit of the season on March 3 against Detroit. Serves primarily as a pinch runner or pinch hitter.
- Prior to Pac-12 play, entered four games as a pinch hitter, averaging .333 at the plate in that role.
- Got her first career hit and run scored against Portland State, Feb. 23. Also scored against East Carolina, reaching on a walk, on March 2.
- Appeared in three games with two at-bats and one walk for an on-base percentage of .333.
- Redshirted her freshman year.
- A 2010 graduate for the Chargers, Lindsey was a three-time letterwinner in softball which she captained in both 2009 and 2010. Her awards and accolades include: 2009 McClintock High School Most Valuable Player, 4A Division I Desert Sky - First Team All-Region, First-Team All-City, 4A Division I Desert Sky Honorable Mention All Region (2008), 2007 MVP and 2008 Most Improved Player.
- In addition, Lindsey was a member of the EV Pride-Bird and AZ Hotshots Gold Club Team, Edgerton also shone off the field where she excelled in the classroom as a Regents Scholarship Recipient, 2009 Junior Academic Athlete Award, 2007-2009 Letter in Academics, 2008 ASU Internship at BioDesign Institute as well as graduating in the top five percent of her class.
The kinesiology major was born to Jim Edgerton and Debbie Clester. Her full name is Lindsey Ann Edgerton. An interesting note about Edgerton is that she has two screws in her right hand. Her hobbies include puzzles, hiking and reading.
Lindsey Edgerton's Career Stats