- Will compete for significant pitching time during the 2015 season.
- Earned her first win of the season against Seton Hall on Feb. 21 after pitching five innings and giving up only one hit and no earned runs.
- Finished the season with a 3.65 earned run average in 15.1 innings pitched.
- Combined with Dallas Escobedo in a combined no-hitter against Boise State, recording a strikeout during the final inning in the 10-0 victory.
- Picked up her first start and first win against Binghamton on March 1, throwing five innings and three strikeouts in a 9-1 mercy rule.
At the end of the non-conference slate, she pitched 9.0 innings and seven strikeouts for a 1-0 record and 0.78 ERA.
- Sheldon High School's four-year starter under head coach Mary Jo Truesdale, Cooper is one of the most decorated recruits coming to the Sun Devils while still holding a 4.00 grade point average.
- Her trophy case includes: (2011) ESPN Rise California All-State Underclass, CIF-Sac Joaquin Section DI Champions, All-Metro First Team for the Greater Sacramento Area, Livermore Stampede ESPN Rise Top-10 Players, Delta River League Champions (2009 & 2011), three-time First Team All Delta River League, two-time All-City High School Softball Team (2010-11), 2010 Livermore Stampede Champions and Stampede Most Valuable Player/All-Tournament Team, 2010 Sheldon Defensive Most Valuable Player and in her freshman year CIT-Sac Joaquin Section DI Runner-Ups and Nike Faster to First Champions.
- With her club team the Lady Magic, under coaches Joe Henderson and Jim Carda, she helped lead them to a seventh-place finish at the Premier Girls Fastpitch Championships and a third place finish at the Boulder Independence Day in 2011.
Majoring in nursing, Cooper is the daughter of Jim and Kristen Cooper. She has one sister, Jessica. Cooper knows how to crochet and her hobbies include watching movies and hanging out with friends.
Alexis Cooper's Career Stats: