|Hometown:||Simi Valley, Calif.|
|High School:||Simi Valley|
Click Here for Jennifer Soria's Career Stats
- After a strong junior campaign the quick and powerful outfielder looks to be a big senior leader in center field for the 2016 season.
- Went 2-for-3 with a run scored against Illinois State on Feb. 13th.
- Went 2-for-4 with two runs scored against New Mexico State on Feb. 22nd. Her leadoff double in the bottom of the seventh started the rally that won the game.
- Had a walk-off grand slam against Toledo on Feb. 28 -- her first home run of the season.
- Went 4-for-4 with a double, a home run and four runs batted in against UTEP on April 7.
- Hit her second grand slam of the season in the 20-0 win over Stanford on May 1.
- Went 3-for-4 with a walk-off three-run homerun to win the series over #7 ranked UCLA on May 9th.
- Had a total of six homeruns in the 2015 season while only having two total in her two previous years at Arizona State.
- Was voted Hardest Worker by her teammates at the ASU end of season banquet on May 10, 2015.
- Was a Pac-12 Defensive Honorable Mention selection ending her 2015 season.
- Doubled and walked twice with one stolen base and three runs scored against Southern Mississippi on April 26.
- Hit her first two career home runs on Feb. 22 against Idaho State.
- Went 2-for-2 with a stolen base against UC Riverside on Feb. 9.
- Finished the season with a .310 batting average, three doubles, two home runs and 11 RBI to go along with six stolen bases.
- Made her first career start against New Mexico on Feb. 7 as the designated player. Grabbed her first career hit against Portland State on Feb. 23, going 1-for-1 with a double.
- Came back and went 1-for-1 against the Vikings on Feb. 24, and notched her first career RBI.
- Primarily used as a pinch hitter, she's seen time also at first base in the non-conference portion of the schedule.
- Recorded her first hit, run and RBI in the Pac-12 against Stanford on April 6.
- Made her first NCAA Tournament appearance in the Tempe Super Regional on May 26 against Kentucky, pinch hitting and getting on base after being hit by pitch.
- Finished the season with three runs scored, five hits, one double and tied for a team best two triples.
- Four-year letterwinner at Simi Valley High School for head coach Heidi Bird, Soria has led SVHS to back-to-back Marmonte League Championships. Soria is a Maxprep Division I Underclassman All American.
- During her high school campaign she has been named the All-Marmonte League Most Valuable Player, First Team All County, CalHI All-State First Team Underclassman, Offensive Player of the Year and the Suzanne Manlet Invitational Most Valuable Offensive Player.
- Soria played club ball with So Cal Pumas 18 Gold for coach Gary Keohohou based out of Newbury Park, Calif. While with the Pumas she helped lead them to a first-place finish at the Hawai'i Invitational, fifth-place showing at the Colorado Fireworks and ninth place at the Premier National.
Jennifer Ann Soria is the daughter of John and Jamie Soria. She has one brother Jonathan and one sister Jessica. Soria is currently a family and human development major. Her hobbies include watching Netflix, hanging out with friends and family, and playing with her dog Max.
Pac-12 Defensive Team Honorable Mention Selection | May 13th
ASU Hardest Worker | May 10th
Pac-12 All-Academic Second Team | May 30