CLICK HERE for Chambers' Career Statistics
- Played in all 13 games, adding ten receptions for 204 yards and two touchdowns
- Grabbed his first career reception and touchdown on the same play against Weber State (8/28), finishing with two catches for 46 yards
- Had two receptions for 46 yards, one of which set up the game-winning Hail Mary against USC (10/4)
- Had the winning touchdown reception on his only catch of the day against Washington (10/25)
- Had 60 recieving yards against Utah (11/1)
Redshirt Sophomore (2013):
- Provided good depth for the scout team.
Redshirt Freshman (2012):
- Played a role on a special teams, seeing action in five total games, including the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl against Navy.
- Spent the year contributing on scout team
- Led Ironwood in receiving as a senior with 38 receptions for 655 yards (17.2 avg.) with seven touchdowns and had three 100-yard games while adding 29 tackles (16 solo) on defense and was featured on kickoff returns.
- Led Ironwood with 39 catches for 503 yards (12.9 avg.) with seven touchdowns as a junior in 2009 and added 18 tackles and three interceptions on defense and was the team's primary kickoff return specialist.
- Named to thePrepStar All-West Region Team following his senior season, ranked as the top senior wide receiver recruit in the state of Arizona in the preseason and earned Preseason All-Arizona 5A II recognition by 24-7football.com. Also ranked as the No. 68 wide receiver prospect in the country by ESPN, listed by SuperPrep as the No. 26 overall prospect in the state of Arizona and the state's second-best wide receiver prospect.
- Chose ASU over San Diego State. "ASU is a big time school," Chambers said. "Everyone wants to play on a big stage and ASU gives me that. It's also close to home so everyone can come see me play."
Personal: Majoring in Nutrition.