CLICK HERE for Douglas' Career Statistics
- for his freakish athleticism and strength in the weight room.
- Tremendously gifted player with the potential to develop into an athletic, forceful lineman.
Redshirt Junior (2013):
- Started every game on the offensive line which brought him to 27 consecutive starts as a Sun Devil.
- Helped block for Taylor Kelly and Marion Grice during their career years.
- Named to the All-Pac-12 Second Team.
Redshirt Sophomore (2012):
Redshirt Freshman (2011):
- Redshirted on the season.
- Spent the season as part of the Sun Devil scout team.
- A 2010 graduate of Cypress High School in Cypress, Calif.
- Rated as the No. 65 offensive tackle in the nation by Scout.com.
- Played tight end/H-back as a senior after primarily being featured at left tackle during the early part of his high school career.
- Caught three passes for 79 yards and one touchdown on the year...carried four times for 19 yards.
- Committed to ASU on Dec. 18, 2009.
Personal: An exploratory major. First name is pronounced "Juh-MILL".