CLICK HERE for Fiso's Career Statistics
Redshirt Sophomore (2014):
- Ranked fourth on the team with 83 tackles and ranked second on the team in tackles for a loss with eleven.
- Named to the Phil Steele All Pac-12 Third Team
- Led the team with seven tackles and a TFL against Weber State (8/28)
- Matched a career high with nine tackles against USC (10/4) - his highest tally this season
- Had five tackles and a tackle for loss against Stanford (10/18)
- Had six tackles - 1.5 coming for loss - against Washington (10/25)
- Had a tackle for loss and eight total tackles against Utah (11/1)
- Had a career-high three tackles for loss in the victory over Notre Dame (11/8)
- Had his first career interception against Washington State and added five tackles (11/22)
- Had a season high 12 tackles in the Sun Bowl against Duke (12/27)
Redshirt Freshman (2013):
- Earned College Football News Honorable Mention Freshman All-America.
- Played in all 14 games, earning starts in 10 of those, including getting six consecutive starts to finish the season.
- Started his first game against USC (9/28).
- FInished with 71 total tackles and 5.5 tackles for loss.
- Sacked opposing quarterbacks three times for a loss of 26 total yards showing his ability to attack the quarterback.
- Had a career-high nine tackles in the final game of the season against Texas Tech (12/29) in the Holiday Bowl.
- Redshirted on the season.
- Was an All-Pac-5 Division selection as a senior and was named the Moore League Defensive Most Valuable Player.
- Earned California All-State Division I honors by MaxPreps.
- Played in the postseason Cal State All-Star Game.
- Earned All-West Region honors by PrepStar and is rated the No. 42 overall prospect in the state of California by SuperPrep, rated by Rivals.com as the nation's No. 26 linebacker prospect and the No. 63 overall recruit in the state of California, listed by ESPN as a four-star prospect and the nation's No. 32 outside linebacker recruit, regarded by Scout.com as the country's No. 33 outside linebacker recruit.
- Totaled a team-high 127 tackles (67 solo) as a senior in 2011, added 4.5 sacks, one interception and one fumble recovery; had seven games with double-digit tackles.
- Totaled 62 tackles, three interceptions and one sack as a sophomore in 2009; chose ASU over reported FBS offers from Arizona, Nebraska, Colorado and UCLA; was also recruited by California, USC and Washington.
- Verbally committed to ASU on April 7, 2011... "My (Junior Day) visit to Arizona State was great," said Fiso. "It really looked like Long Beach just with no water. It felt like home. I really liked hanging out with all the players too."
- Coached by Raul Lara at Poly High School.