CLICK HERE for Kohl's Career Statistics
- Is the younger brother of Trevor Kohl, the top tight end on ASU's 2011 roster.
- Will add depth to the tight end position in 2014.
Redshirt Sophomore (2014):
- Had his first career touchdown reception against UCLA (9/25)
- Had a career high 43 receiving yards and a two-point reception against USC (10/4)
- Set a new career receiving high with just one catch against Oregon State (11/15)
- Had his second consecutive game with a touchdown reception against Washington State (11/22)
Redshirt Freshman (2013):
- Added scout team depth while redshirting the season.
- All-Arizona and First-Team All-Arizona Division I selection at tight end as a senior by the Arizona Republic. Earned Second-Team All-Tribune honors by the East Valley Tribune.
- Extremely athletic for his position and runs a 4.6 40-yard dash.
- Rated by Scout.com as the No. 79 tight end prospect in the nation, tabbed as the No. 25 overall prospect in the state of Arizona by SuperPrep, listed by ESPN as the No. 93 tight end in the nation, the No. 29 overall prospect in the state of Arizona and the No. 239 overall player in the region.
- Ranked as the No. 3 tight end in the state of Arizona in the preseason by 24-7 Football.
- Totaled 29 catches for 506 yards and four touchdowns in 2011 while adding 60 tackles, 10 pass deflections, 8.5 sacks, two blocked field goals, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery as an outside linebacker.
- Totaled 19 receptions for 248 yards as a junior in 2010 and added five sacks, three forced fumbles, two pass deflections, one interception, one fumble recovery and one blocked field goal.
- Coached by Matt Gracey at Mesquite High School.