- Will start at the tight end in 2016
- Returns as the team’s most seasoned offensive player, ranked second on the team overall with 25 starts
- Needs just three catches to move into ASU’s top-10 for career receptions by a tight end and 200 receiving yards to move into the top-10 for career receiving yards as a tight end
- Named to the Mackey Award Midseason Watch List last season
- Is the younger brother of Trevor Kohl, the top tight end on ASU's 2011 roster.
REDSHIRT JUNIOR (2015):
- Recorded 32 receptions for 368 yards and four touchdowns in 2015
- Had the team’s lone touchdown reception against Texas A&M (9/5)
- Had career bests with five catches for 63 yards against USC (9/26)
- Has a touchdown in seven of his last 10 games dating back to last season
- Had the go-ahead score in the fourth quarter against Cal Poly (9/12) and finished with three receptions for 40 yards
- Had a touchdown catch against Oregon (10/29)
- Finished with 55 yards on four receptions against Washington (Nov. 14)
- Hauled in three catches for 43 yards at Cal (Nov. 28)
REDSHIRT SOPHOMORE (2014):
- Finished fourth on the team with 16 receptions for 167 yards.
- Four of 16 catches were touchdowns balls, good for third on the team.
- Had his first career touchdown reception against UCLA (9/25)
- Had a career high 43 receiving yards and a two-point reception against USC (10/4)
- Set a new career receiving high with just one catch against Oregon State (11/15)
- Had his second consecutive game with a touchdown reception against Washington State (11/22)
- Had a touchdown reception against Arizona (11/28)
- Added two catches for 22 yards in the Sun Bowl (12/27)
REDSHIRT FRESHMAN (2013):
- Added scout team depth.
- Added scout team depth while redshirting the season.
- All-Arizona and First-Team All-Arizona Division I selection at tight end as a senior by the Arizona Republic. Earned Second-Team All-Tribune honors by the East Valley Tribune.
- Extremely athletic for his position and runs a 4.6 40-yard dash.
- Rated by Scout.com as the No. 79 tight end prospect in the nation, tabbed as the No. 25 overall prospect in the state of Arizona by SuperPrep, listed by ESPN as the No. 93 tight end in the nation, the No. 29 overall prospect in the state of Arizona and the No. 239 overall player in the region.
- Ranked as the No. 3 tight end in the state of Arizona in the preseason by 24-7 Football.
- Totaled 29 catches for 506 yards and four touchdowns in 2011 while adding 60 tackles, 10 pass deflections, 8.5 sacks, two blocked field goals, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery as an outside linebacker.
- Coached by Matt Gracey at Mesquite High School.