- Is the younger brother of Trevor Kohl, the top tight end on ASU's 2011 roster.
- Looks to compete for the starting tight end in 2015.
- Started every game of his redshirt sophomore season in 2014 at tight end, catching 18 balls for 187 yards and four touchdowns.
REDSHIRT JUNIOR (2015):
- Had the team’s lone touchdown reception against Texas A&M (9/5)
- Had career bests with five catches for 63 yards against USC (9/26)
- Has a touchdown in five of his last seven games dating back to last season
- Had the go-ahead score in the fourth quarter against Cal Poly (9/12) and finished with three receptions for 40 yards
REDSHIRT SOPHOMORE (2014):
- Finished fourth on the team with 16 receptions for 167 yards.
- Four of 16 catches were touchdowns balls, good for third on the team.
- Had his first career touchdown reception against UCLA (9/25)
- Had a career high 43 receiving yards and a two-point reception against USC (10/4)
- Set a new career receiving high with just one catch against Oregon State (11/15)
- Had his second consecutive game with a touchdown reception against Washington State (11/22)
- Had a touchdown reception against Arizona (11/28)
- Added two catches for 22 yards in the Sun Bowl (12/27)
REDSHIRT FRESHMAN (2013):
- Added scout team depth while redshirting the season.
- All-Arizona and First-Team All-Arizona Division I selection at tight end as a senior by the Arizona Republic. Earned Second-Team All-Tribune honors by the East Valley Tribune.
- Extremely athletic for his position and runs a 4.6 40-yard dash.
- Rated by Scout.com as the No. 79 tight end prospect in the nation, tabbed as the No. 25 overall prospect in the state of Arizona by SuperPrep, listed by ESPN as the No. 93 tight end in the nation, the No. 29 overall prospect in the state of Arizona and the No. 239 overall player in the region.
- Ranked as the No. 3 tight end in the state of Arizona in the preseason by 24-7 Football.
- Totaled 29 catches for 506 yards and four touchdowns in 2011 while adding 60 tackles, 10 pass deflections, 8.5 sacks, two blocked field goals, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery as an outside linebacker.
- Coached by Matt Gracey at Mesquite High School.