CLICK HERE for Latu's Career Statistics
- Provides good depth on the defensive line.
- Powerful and aggressive local lineman.
- A stellar athlete on either side of the ball with the ability to dominate the line of scrimmage.
- Is very athletic for his size with tremendous strength.
- An excellent run-stuffing tackle on defense.
Redshirt Junior (2014):
- Played in 12 games this season
- Finished with eight tackles
- Had three tackles against Oregon State (11/15)
Redshirt Sophomore (2013):
- Played in 11 games on the season.
- Provided excellent run defense while on the field.
- Recorded two tackles on the year.
Redshirt Freshman (2012):
- Saw action in 12 out of the 13 games on the season, only missing the game at Missouri (9/15).
- Spent season on scout team, redshirted.
- Played in the 2010 Under Armour All-American Game.
- Regarded as a PrepStar All-American following his senior season.
- Bench presses 405 pounds and squats 495.
- Earned First-Team All-5A honors from the Arizona Republic following his senior season.
- Rated by Rivals.com as a four-star prospect and a member of the Rivals 250 list as one of the nation's elite football recruits.
- Evaluated by Rivals.com as an offensive lineman and was rated the No. 2 center prospect in the nation and the No. 248 overall recruit in the country.
- Also listed as the No. 8 overall recruit in the state of Arizona by Rivals.com.
- Rated as the No. 10 overall prospect in the state of Arizona by SuperPrep.
- Earned All-5A II honors by 24-7football.com as a senior.
- Collected 50 tackles (26 solo) as a senior in 2010.
- Added 3.0 sacks, three interceptions, one fumble recovery and one safety.
- Totaled 25 tackles, one sack and one interception as a junior in 2009.
- Collected 18 tackles and one sack as a sophomore in 2008.
- "The thing I liked about (ASU) so much is the coaches, the program and the athletes that go there," Latu said. "I like the facilities and the school itself and the best part is I get to play in front of my family."
- Chose ASU over Missouri and Oregon...Also earned offers from Colorado State, Hawaii, New Mexico State and Utah.
- "The coaches (at ASU) are amazing and the players are outstanding," Latu said. "It's a great school. I feel that I can fit into this program very well."
- Verbally committed to ASU on Jan. 26, 2011.
- Was coached by Preston Jones at Perry High.