|High School:||Oaks Christian|
- All-around talent that played linebacker, running back, punter and returned kicks.
- A very speedy linebacker with exceptional potential.
- Solid against the run and can make plays in the backfield.
REDSHIRT SOPHOMORE (2014);
- Played in seven games for the Sun Devils, primarily as a reserve linebacker
- Finished the season with three tackles
REDSHIRT FRESHMAN (2013):
- Came back from an injury suffered in 2012 and played a key role in the defense.
- Recorded five tackles on the year, four of them coming solo.
- Set a season-high in tackles against Colorado with three.
- Looking to build even more off the injury and is set to play a major role in the 2014 defense.
TRUE FRESHMAN (2012):
- Played a significant role through the first two games at linebacker before his season was cut short due to a shoulder injury, forcing him to redshirt.
- Still had seven tackles on the year, including three against NAU in the season opener (8/30) to go along with a tackle for a loss and a forced fumble.
- Had another breakout game against Illinois (9/8) with two interceptions which he returned for a total of 19 yards, before leaving the game with the shoulder injury.
- Earned All-West Region honors from PrepStar and is rated the No. 71 overall recruit in the state of California by SuperPrep, rated by Scout.com as the No. 54 outside linebacker prospect in the country, listed by ESPN as the No. 75 outside linebacker recruit in the nation.
- Totaled 48 tackles, four sacks and three pass deflections as a senior in 2011 while adding 791 rushing yards on 119 carries (6.7 avg.) with eight touchdowns. Also caught 16 passes for 179 yards with two scores.
- Had a breakout rushing performance against Thousand Oaks on Oct. 21, 2011 with 241 rushing yards on 24 carries with two touchdowns.
- Recorded 74 tackles, five sacks, one interception, one pass deflection, one fumble recovery and one forced fumble as a junior in 2010.
- Totaled 10 or more tackles on four occasions.
- Coached by Bill Redell at Oaks Christian High School.