CLICK HERE for O'Grady's Career Statistics
- High-motor defensive end and a capable pass rusher who will provide depth to the defensive line and compete for snaps as a pass rusher.
Redshirt Sophomore (2013):
- Saw action in four games providing depth to the defensive line.
- Recorded his first two career tackles against Sacramento State during the first playing time of his career.
Redshirt Freshman (2012):
- Spent the season on the scout team, adding depth to the defensive line.
True Freshman (2011):
- Redshirted; spent season on scout team.
- Rated by Scout.com as the No. 123 defensive end prospect in the country, listed by SuperPrep as the No. 121 overall prospect in the state of California.
- Bench presses 315 pounds and squats 425 and runs a 4.8 40-yard dash.
- Totaled 55 tackles, 11.0 sacks, five pass deflections, three fumble recoveries and one forced fumble as a senior in 2010.
- Had a season-high of eight tackles and 2.5 sacks against Ridgecrest Burroughs High School on Oct. 9, 2010...Also scored his only touchdown of the year in that game...Had five total games with six or more tackles and three games with at least 2.0 sacks...Tallied 48 tackles and 5.5 sacks as a junior in 2009...Added two pass deflections, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery...Had a season-high nine tackles against San Marcos Mission Hills High School on Sept. 4, 2009...Notched a season-best 2.0 sacks against Mission Viejo High School on Oct. 23, 2009...Totaled at least six tackles in four games on the year.
- "I loved my visit to ASU," said O'Grady. "I knew this was the place for me and my parents liked it too. My parents were obsessed with (ASU)," said O'Grady. "They loved the `Scholar Baller' program and how basically everyone that's been there in the last four years as graduated if they've put the effort in."
- Chose ASU over offers from Colorado State, San Diego State and Washington State and was also pursued by Colorado, Oregon, Oregon State and Washington.
- Verbally committed to the Sun Devils on Aug. 21, 2010.
- Coached by Brian Barnes at Tesoro High School.
Personal: Is an Exploratory major...