|Hometown:||Sherman Oaks, Calif.|
|High School:||Notre Dame|
CLICK HERE for Sulka's Career Statistics
Talented lineman with great size and tremendous technique.
Considered a great run blocker and a very coachable athlete.
Used his long arms to shield off defenders.
BS Criminal Justice and Criminology
Redshirt Senior (2014):
Started all 13 games at right tackle
Part of the offensive line that paved the way for D.J. Foster to record a 1,000-yard rushing campaign.
Praised for his key block on the thrilling Hail Mary play against USC
One of the most improved offensive linemen over the course of his career as a Sun Devil
Redshirt Junior (2013):
- Started all 14 games on the season.
- Played a key role in providing protection for Marion Grice and Taylor Kelly.
- Played on special teams allowing Zane Gonzalez to have a career freshman season.
Redshirt Sophomore (2012):
- Played in all but one game on the season, earning a start against Washington State in a 46-7 victory on Nov. 17.
Redshirt Freshman (2011):
- Spent most of the season in backup roll behind an experienced offensive line.
- Earned start in Oct. 8 Pac-12 win at Utah.
True Fresman (2010):
- Did not see game action as he redshirted and spent season on Sun Devil scout team.
- A 2010 graduate of Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks, Calif.
- Named to the All-West-Region list by PrepStar as a senior.
- Rated as the No. 117 offensive tackle in the country by Scout.com.
- Earned First-Team All-Serra League as a junior in 2008 where he primarily played right tackle.
- Coached by Kevin Rooney at Notre Dame High School.
Personal: Majoring in Kinesiology.