|Hometown:||Long Beach, Calif.|
- Named to the PrepStar All-West Region Team following his senior season.
- Ranked by Scout.com as the No. 60 cornerback prospect in the nation, listed as the No. 82 cornerback in the country by ESPN.
- Runs a 4.49 40-yard dash.
- Earned Second-Team All-Southern California honors in 2010 by GoldenStatePreps.com.
- Registered 40 tackles and three interceptions on defense as a senior and rushed for over 800 yards and nine touchdowns.
- Totaled 37 tackles, six pass deflections and three interceptions as a junior in 2009 and added 73 carries for 602 yards (8.3 avg.) with five touchdowns.
- Helped lead Lakewood to the Moore League championship and the CIF-SS Pac-5 semifinals.
- Chose ASU over Colorado and Miami (Fla.) and also had scholarship offers from Colorado State, Idaho and Washington State.
- "The more I kept thinking about it, the more I knew that it didn't matter who offered me," Wadood said. "I was going to commit to Arizona State regardless. The ASU coaches showed me the most love and were great through the process (and) when I visited there I loved it."
- Coached by Thadd MacNeal at Lakewood High School.
- Exploratory major at ASU.