|Hometown:||Santa Rosa, Calif.|
|High School:||Maria Carrillo|
|Major:||Business (Sports and Media)|
• Remarkable versatility allowed her to contribute on both ASU’s back and front lines throughout her career.
• Started in 67 of 79 career games. Career scoring stats included six goals and two assists for 14 points.
• Was named Pac-12 Academic honorable mention three times (2013-14-15)
• Played defender as a freshman, forward as a sophomore and defender junior and senior seasons.
• Her steady play helped the Sun Devils record 13 shutouts the last two seasons (2014-15).
• Scored one of the biggest goals in program history as a sophomore after finding the back of the net in the first half of ASU’s 1-0 win at No. 2 Stanford on Oct. 6, 2013. The win ended the Cardinal’s 73-game unbeaten streak at home and its 44-game winning streak in conference games.
• After the conclusion of her ASU career, signed a contract to play professionally for Krokom-Dvarsatts 55 IF (KD 55) in Sweden (also joined by teammates Tommi Goodman and Mackenzie Semerad).
• Played in all 18 games with 17 starts and was part of a back line that posted six shutouts enabling goalkeeper Chandler Morris to set the all-time career shutouts record.
• Scored two goals – one vs. Stephen F. Austin (Sept. 4) and one at USC (Oct. 9). The goal vs. Stephen F. Austin proved to be the game winner in ASU’s eventual 2-0 win
• Was named the Pac-12’s Defensive Player of the Week on Oct. 27 after playing all 180 minutes and contributing to a defensive effort that posted two shutouts over the weekend in ASU’s wins over Oregon State (Oct. 23) (3-0) and Oregon (Oct. 25).
• Earned Pac-12 Academic honorable mention recognition.
• Played in 21 games with 18 starts.
• Attempted 11 shots (four shots on goal).
• Was named to TopDrawerSoccer.com’s National Team of the Week for her contributions in ASU’s wins over Oklahoma State (2-0) and No. 6 Texas A&M (2-1) in the Sun Devil Classic.
• Had a successful season in first year back in attacking position.
• Finished third on the team in both points (9) and goals (4).
• Scored first goal of her career in season opening win vs. CSUN (Aug. 23).
• Added her second goal in win over Southern Utah (Sept. 15).
• Assisted on teammate Devin Marshall’s GW goal with 19 seconds remaining in ASU’s 1-0 win over USC (Sept. 29).
• Was named the Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week after scoring one of the biggest goals in program history in ASU’s 1-0 upset second-ranked Stanford (Oct. 6), ending the Cardinal’s 73-game unbeaten streak at home and its 44-game winning streak in conference games. In the 24th minute, took a pass from teammate Tommi Goodman and laced the ball from 25 yards into the back of the net for what eventually proved to be the game winner.
• Scored the GW goal for the second time in as many games in ASU’s 1-0 win at Oregon (Oct. 11).
• Played in all 21 contests with 14 starts.
• Played 90 or more minutes four times.
• Recorded an assist on Devin Marshall's goal at Missouri (Aug. 31).
• A 2012 graduate of Maria Carrillo High School (Santa Rosa, Calif) where she was a four-year starter in soccer.
• Team captain of soccer team in senior season.
• Was named 2011 All-Empire Player of the Year and to the ESPNHS Fall All-America team as a senior.
• Named team's MVP, North Bay League's MVP, and led her team in goals both junior and senior season.
• Was named to ESPN Rise High School Players to Watch in 2009, ESPN Rise High School Athlete of the Week in 2010, and ESPNHS 150 Class of 2012.
• Was ranked No. 8 Regional Top 20 in Class of 2012 by TopDrawerSoccer.com.
• Ten-year team captain of club team, Santa Rosa United.
• Was a member of Cal-North ODP program and Region IV ODP team since 2007.
• Major is Business (Sports and Media Studies).
• Parents are Mike and Jody Tosti.
• Has an older brother, Nick.
• Hobbies include listening to music and snowboarding.
• Born June 1, 1994 in Santa Rosa, Calif.
• Full name is Sara Coleen Tosti.