Are you ready to Ring The Victory Bell with Sun Devil Basketball in 2014-15? Season Ticket Renewals are now available for the 2014-15 Men’s Basketball season and we are pleased to once again offer loyalty pricing to all season ticket holders that renew by the renewal deadline of Friday May 9th, 2014. By renewing early you can take advantage of multiple payment options, including our six-month payment plan and be entered to win great prizes as part of our Renewal Prize Campaign.
Click Here to View the 2014-15 Men’s Basketball Season Ticket Loyalty Pricing Map.
There are several ways to renew your season tickets:
- By calling 480-965-5333
- In person at the Sun Devil Ticket Office during normal business hours. The Sun Devil Ticket Office is located on the south end of Sun Devil Stadium. The Ticket Office is open from 9 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday.
- In person during a Men’s Basketball home game inside Wells Fargo Arena. The ticket office is located on the west end of Wells Fargo Arena, and opens 1 hour prior to start of the game and runs through the end of halftime.
- By Mail: Please mail checks to Sun Devil Ticket Office PO Box 872405 Tempe, Arizona 85287-2405.
Please note that an account is renewed by paying in full or if you have enrolled in a payment plan.
Renewal Prize Campaign
Sun Devil Athletics is excited to announce that it will continue its renewal prize campaign for the 3rd consecutive season! Sun Devil Basketball season ticket holders who renew in full or enroll in a payment plan have the opportunity to win 30 amazing prizes in 30 days!
30 winners will be announced over a three-month period starting March 31st, 2014 and concluding May 9th, 2014. Winners are picked each week, meaning the earlier you renew, the more chances you have to be a winner. If you renew over the weekend, you will be eligible for prizes starting on the following Monday.
Some of the prizes offered this year include a Sun Devil Club Lounge Watch party, the opportunity to ring the victory bell, a 2014 signed Men’s Basketball, and a trip for 2 to the Pac- 12 Men’s Basketball Tournament. Don’t wait! Renew today for the chance to be a renewal prize winner!
Parking is not reflected in the season ticket price. The season parking price is $50 per spot. Each season ticket holder has the option to purchase up to one (1) season parking pass for every two (2) season tickets. Season parking for Men’s Basketball is available in the following lots:
- Located off of Packard Drive just North of Wells Fargo Arena
- Located adjacent to Wells Fargo Arena between Packard Drive and the East entrance
South Packard Drive Structure
- Located on the corner of Packard Drive and Sixth Street
- Located Southwest of Wells Fargo Arena, across Veterans Way
Season Ticket Holder Benefits:
- Personal service representative
- Guaranteed the same seat for all home games
- Discount over single-game pricing
- Ability to purchase additional tickets before the general public at a discount (limit to number of tickets in account)*
- Option to purchase season parking*
- Priority on away game tickets, including the Pac-12 Championship Tournament
- 1 Priority Point for each year of season ticket purchase, per sport
- Access to exclusive Season Ticket Holder Events and behind-the-scenes tours
In addition to the season ticket benefits, season ticket holders in a Sun Devil Club contribution area receive these additional benefits.
Sun Devil Club Benefits:
- A tax deduction
- Discounts at various business through our Pitchfork Partners program
- 1 Priority point for every $100 contributed in addition to point for season ticket purchase
- Help to provide educational support to over 500 student-athletes
- Other benefits based on total annual giving (see Sun Devil Club chart)
- The Sun Devil Club Contribution is now consistent across Loyalty, Early Bird and New Price for all price levels
- The contribution amount more closely matches other giving level benefits
Duplicate Ticket Policy
For tickets lost or misplaced, a face value fee per ticket will be charged for each ticket duplicated. If the original unused tickets are mailed to: Sun Devil Ticket Office, PO Box 872405, Tempe, AZ 85287-2405, within two weeks of the event, only a $5 per ticket charge will be assessed. Only credit cards will be accepted for reprint charges. Season ticket holders will be permitted one reprint at no charge. We reserved the right to refuse this service to anyone that is found abusing this policy. Stolen tickets must be reported in advance of the game to the ticket office and a stolen property report filed with the police. The ticket office will then issue duplicates at no charge.
Refunds and Exchanges
The Sun Devil Ticket Office operates under a basic NO REFUND/NO EXCHANGE policy.
Ticket Office Hours
Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm
ASU Sun Devil Ticket Office
500 East Veterans Way
Tempe, AZ 85287