Are you ready to Ring The Victory Bell with Sun Devil Basketball in 2014-15? Season Ticket Renewals are now available for the 2014-15 Men’s Basketball season and we are pleased to once again offer loyalty pricing to all season ticket holders that renew by the renewal deadline of Friday May 9th, 2014. By renewing early you can take advantage of multiple payment options, including our six-month payment plan and be entered to win great prizes as part of our Renewal Prize Campaign.
Click Here to View the 2014-15 Men’s Basketball Season Ticket Loyalty Pricing Map.
There are several ways to renew your season tickets:
- Online at sundeviltickets.com
- By calling 480-965-5333
- In person at the Sun Devil Ticket Office during normal business hours. The Sun Devil Ticket Office is located on the south end of Sun Devil Stadium. The Ticket Office is open from 9 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday.
- In person during a Men’s Basketball home game inside Wells Fargo Arena. The ticket office is located on the west end of Wells Fargo Arena, and opens 1 hour prior to start of the game and runs through the end of halftime.
- By Mail: Please mail checks to Sun Devil Ticket Office PO Box 872405 Tempe, Arizona 85287-2405.
Please note that an account is renewed by paying in full or if you have enrolled in a payment plan.
Renewal Prize Campaign
Sun Devil Athletics is excited to announce that it will continue its renewal prize campaign for the 3rd consecutive season! Sun Devil Basketball season ticket holders who renew in full or enroll in a payment plan have the opportunity to win 30 amazing prizes in 30 days!
30 winners will be announced over a three-month period starting March 31st, 2014 and concluding May 9th, 2014. Winners are picked each week, meaning the earlier you renew, the more chances you have to be a winner. If you renew over the weekend, you will be eligible for prizes starting on the following Monday.
Congratulations to our renewal prize winners that have already won! Eddie and Linda Starr won a Sun Devil Club Watch party; David Pheanis and Laurie Jake have won a Sun Devil Bench Experience; Eldon Diamond won a trip for 2 to watch ASU vs. Arizona down South, and Brian Brimley won a 2014-15 signed basketball by players and coaches.
Don’t miss out! We still have some great prizes left that include lunch with coaching staff, an opportunity to RING THE VICTORY BELL, or receive $50 worth of Sparky Dollars!
Parking is not reflected in the season ticket price. The season parking price is $50 per spot. Each season ticket holder has the option to purchase up to one (1) season parking pass for every two (2) season tickets. Season parking for Men’s Basketball is available in the following lots:
- Located off of Packard Drive just North of Wells Fargo Arena
- Located adjacent to Wells Fargo Arena between Packard Drive and the East entrance
South Packard Drive Structure
- Located on the corner of Packard Drive and Sixth Street
- Located Southwest of Wells Fargo Arena, across Veterans Way
Season Ticket Holder Benefits:
- Personal service representative
- Guaranteed the same seat for all home games
- Discount over single-game pricing
- Ability to purchase additional tickets before the general public at a discount (limit to number of tickets in account)*
- Option to purchase season parking*
- Priority on away game tickets, including the Pac-12 Championship Tournament
- 1 Priority Point for each year of season ticket purchase, per sport
- Access to exclusive Season Ticket Holder Events and behind-the-scenes tours
In addition to the season ticket benefits, season ticket holders in a Sun Devil Club contribution area receive these additional benefits.
Sun Devil Club Benefits:
- A tax deduction
- Discounts at various business through our Pitchfork Partners program
- 1 Priority point for every $100 contributed in addition to point for season ticket purchase
- Help to provide educational support to over 500 student-athletes
- Other benefits based on total annual giving (see Sun Devil Club chart)
- The Sun Devil Club Contribution is now consistent across Loyalty, Early Bird and New Price for all price levels
- The contribution amount more closely matches other giving level benefits
Duplicate Ticket Policy
For tickets lost or misplaced, a face value fee per ticket will be charged for each ticket duplicated. If the original unused tickets are mailed to: Sun Devil Ticket Office, PO Box 872405, Tempe, AZ 85287-2405, within two weeks of the event, only a $5 per ticket charge will be assessed. Only credit cards will be accepted for reprint charges. Season ticket holders will be permitted one reprint at no charge. We reserved the right to refuse this service to anyone that is found abusing this policy. Stolen tickets must be reported in advance of the game to the ticket office and a stolen property report filed with the police. The ticket office will then issue duplicates at no charge.
Refunds and Exchanges
The Sun Devil Ticket Office operates under a basic NO REFUND/NO EXCHANGE policy.
Ticket Office Hours
Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm
ASU Sun Devil Ticket Office
500 East Veterans Way
Tempe, AZ 85287
Accessible seats are spaces specifically designed for wheelchairs and include features such as an accessible approach, location at grade, clear floor space, and larger dimensions.
People with mobility disabilities who require accessible seating because of their disability are permitted to purchase tickets for accessible seats. This group includes people who use wheelchairs, those who use other mobility devices, and people who cannot climb steps or walk long distances because of significant arthritis or severe respiratory, circulatory, or cardiac conditions. Individuals who, because of their disability, cannot sit in a straight-back chair or those whose service dogs cannot fit under a non-accessible seat or lie safely in the aisle are also permitted to purchase accessible seats.
By purchasing these tickets you are attesting that you require the features of an accessible seat. Fraudulent purchases of accessible seat tickets can result in, relocation, expulsion from the event, and/or expulsion from all future events.