Season Ticket Holders
As a current Season Ticket Holder, if you have any questions or concerns about your season ticket account, please call your personal service representative at 480-965-5333.
Are you ready to Ring The Victory Bell with Sun Devil Women’s Basketball in 2014-15? Season Ticket Renewals are now available for the 2014-15 Women’s Basketball season and we are pleased to once again offer loyalty pricing to all season ticket holders that renew by the renewal deadline of Friday, May 16th, 2014. By renewing early, you will lock in the lowest possible price on your season tickets and be able to take advantage of our 6 month payment plan option that starts April 15th!
Click Here to View the 2014-15 Women’s Basketball Season Ticket Pricing Map.
There are several ways to renew your season tickets:
- By calling 480-965-5333
- In person at the Sun Devil Ticket Office during normal business hours. The Sun Devil Ticket Office is located on the south end of Sun Devil Stadium. The Ticket Office is open from 9 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday.
- By Mail: Please mail checks to Sun Devil Ticket Office PO Box 872405 Tempe, Arizona 85287-2405.
Please note that an account is renewed by paying in full or if you have enrolled in a payment plan.
Parking- Game day parking is free in the following lots.
- Located off of Packard Drive just east of Wells Fargo Arena
South Packard Drive Structure
- Located on the corner of Packard Drive and Sixth Street
- Located Southwest of Wells Fargo Arena, across Veterans Way
Golden Angel Lot
- Located between Wells Fargo Arena and Sun Devil Stadium.
*Golden Angel Lot is only available to floor season ticket holders.
*Areas of the Surface Lot are reserved for Charli’s Angels members and for disabled patrons.
Season Ticket Holder Benefits:
- Personal service representative
- Guarantee the same seat for all home games
- Discount over single-game pricing
- Ability to purchase additional tickets before the general public at a discount (limit to number of tickets in account)*
- Priority on away game tickets, including the Pac-12 Tournament
- 1 Priority Point for each year of season ticket purchase, per sport
- Access to exclusive Season Ticket Holder Events and behind-the-scenes tours
New Season Tickets
Sun Devil Women’s Basketball Ticket Information
Season Tickets are on sale NOW! Call 480-965-5812 to speak with a Sun Devil Ticket Sales representative and make an appointment to select your season ticket in Wells Fargo Arena today. Be sure to ask for a tour of the Women’s Basketball facilities where the team prepares to conquer the competition this season.
Click here if you would like a Sun Devil representative to contact you with more information on season tickets.
Sun Devil Tickets Service Representatives
View the list below to see who your assigned representative is!
Tyler Alves (#-CAD) 480-727-3524 Tyler.Alves@asu.edu
Clayton Bush (CAF-DU) 480-727-3542 Clayton.Bush@asu.edu
Bryan Moore (DW-HANC) 480-727-3541 Bryan.Adam.Moore@asu.edu
Dan Black (HANK-KRO) 480-727-3540 Dan.Black@asu.edu
Maggie Gordon (KRU-MIL)
David Foster (MIM-RAM)
Jeremy Figueroa (RAN-STA)
Joshua Fleishman (STE-Z)
Duplicate Ticket Policy
• For tickets lost or misplaced, a face value fee per ticket will be charged for each ticket duplicated. If the original unused tickets are mailed to: Sun Devil Ticket Office, PO Box 872405, Tempe, AZ 85287-2405, within two weeks of the event, only a $5 per ticket charge will be assessed. Only credit cards will be accepted for reprint charges. Season ticket holders will be permitted one reprint at no charge. We reserved the right to refuse this service to anyone that is found abusing this policy. Stolen tickets must be reported in advance of the game to the ticket office and a stolen property report filed with the police. The ticket office will then issue duplicates at no charge.
Refunds and Exchanges
The Sun Devil Ticket Office operates under a basic NO REFUND/NO EXCHANGE policy.
500 East Veterans Way
Tempe, AZ 85287
Click Here For Contact Information
Hours of Operation: 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Accessible seats are spaces specifically designed for wheelchairs and include features such as an accessible approach, location at grade, clear floor space, and larger dimensions.
People with mobility disabilities who require accessible seating because of their disability are permitted to purchase tickets for accessible seats. This group includes people who use wheelchairs, those who use other mobility devices, and people who cannot climb steps or walk long distances because of significant arthritis or severe respiratory, circulatory, or cardiac conditions. Individuals who, because of their disability, cannot sit in a straight-back chair or those whose service dogs cannot fit under a non-accessible seat or lie safely in the aisle are also permitted to purchase accessible seats.
By purchasing these tickets you are attesting that you require the features of an accessible seat. Fraudulent purchases of accessible seat tickets can result in, relocation, expulsion from the event, and/or expulsion from all future events.