|Other College:||Washington State|
- Earned a scholarship Aug. 21, 2014, and soldified a starting spot at safety by the third game of 2014.
- Intellectual safety with sure tackling skills and great leadership qualities and seems to find himself a part of most plays on the field.
REDSHIRT SENIOR (2015):
- Currently ranked second among all FBS active leaders at 6.55 solo tackles per game
- Is first nationally with 7.8 solo tackles per game this season
- Had an interception and seven tackles to open the season against Texas A&M (9/5).
- Had a career-best three tackles for loss against Cal Poly (9/12) while tying for the game lead with 12 tackles in the contest
- Tied for the team lead with eight tackles and half a tackle for loss against UCLA (10/3).
- Had quite the stat line against UNM (9/18), finishing with double digit tackles (10) for the second straight week, adding a sack, a pass breakup and an interception as well
- Matched team lead with eight tackles against USC (9/26)
- Tied for the team lead with eight tackles and half a tackle for loss against UCLA (10/3)
- Led all players with 12 tackles, two sacks and a pass defense against Utah (10/17)
- Had his second straight game with double digit tackles against Oregon (10/29), finishing with 10, including a sack and adding a pass breakup
- Made it three straight games with double digit tackles against Washington State (11/7), finishing with a team-leading 13 - a season high
REDSHIRT JUNIOR (2014):
- Ranked first on the team with 8.3 tackles per game this season.
- Had two interceptions and four tackles for a loss.
- Darren Woodson Outstanding Secondary Award.
- All Pac-12 Honorable Mention
- Made his first career start in the opener against Weber State (8/28), logging three tackles.
- Was the star of the game against Colorado (9/13), logging a career-high 13 tackles with two coming for loss. Also added his first career interception and first career forced fumble while also making the tackle on fourth down on a key goal-line stand in the third quarter.
- Had his third double-digit tackle game of the season against Washington (10/25), finishing with 10 tackles
- Made it consecutive games with double digit tackles with a team-leading 13 against Utah (11/1)
- Led team with nine tackles and his first career sack against Notre Dame (11/8)
- Had a career high 20 tackles against USC (10/4), becoming the first Sun Devil to record 20 tackles since Mark Tingstad vs Arizona in 1988
- Stood out in the Sun Bowl logging ten tackles and a fumble recovery (12/27)
REDSHIRT SOPHOMORE (2013):
- Spent the year on the scout team as a redshirt
- Sat out the season after transferring from Washington State
WASHINGTON STATE (2011):
- Played one year of football at Washington State, spending time on special teams.
- A 2011 graduate of Skyline High School in Sammamish, Washington.
- Earned letters in football and basketball.
- Selected as defensive MVP and captain at Skyline.
- Member of state champion football team in 2009 and 2010.
- Team Captain during 2010 season.
Personal: Majoring in Criminal Justice. Father is Ronnie and mother is Patty. Has one brother, Gino, and one sister, Payton. Father played football at Arizona State and brother played at Washington State. Born July 21, 1992.