|High School:||Centennial HS|
|Ginger Jarchow Top Times|
|Weight Throw||16.46m (54-00.00)||2016|
- Competed in the 2015 Pac-12 Outdoor Track & Field Championships.
- Recieved All-Academic honorable mention in 2014.
- Placed seventh in the hammer throw at the Pac-12 Championships.
- Threw personal bests in the hammer and javelin with 58.53m (192-00) and 37.36m (122-07), respectively, at the Duel In The Desert (5/2); ranks eighth in school history for the hammer throw.
- Recorded a personal best of 50.54m (164-02) in the discus at the Triton Invite (4/24).
- Ranked 10th in school history in the hammer throw with 57.70m (189-03), placing first at the 36th Sun Angel Classic (4/11)
- Qualified for first round of NCAA Division 1 west preliminary round
- Place first at the 36th Sun Angel Classic
- Recorded a personal best of 16.31m (53-06.25) in weight throw, taking 7th at the NAU Tune Up (2/20).
- Recorded a personal best 45.99m (150-11) in discus at the Triton Invitational.
- Recorded a career best 51.50m (168-11) in the hammer throw at the Double Dual.
- Recorded a personal best 14.88m (48-10) in the javelin at the Double Dual.
- Recorded a personal best 16.12m (52-10.75) in the weight throw at the NAU Invitational.
- Finished in the Top Ten in both the Hammer Throw and Discus Throw at the ASU-UA-NAU-Tri Dual including a personal best mark of 46.59m in the Hammer Throw.
- Had two Top Ten finishes in the Hammer Throw and Discus Throw at the LSU Battle on the Bayou including a personal best mark of 38.8m in the Discus Throw.
- Recorded a Pair of Top Ten finishes at the 2013 Mesa Classic in the Hammer and Discus Throw.
- Had her best finish of the year at the PVCC Outdoor when she placed second in the Hammer Throw with a mark of 45.52m.
- A three-sport athlete for Centennial High School.
- Played volleyball, basketball, and was the track team captain in 2011 and 2012.
Personal: She is majoring in Sociology and minoring in business... Plans to attend graduate school for MS management...Made the Dean's list from 2013-2015... Sun Devil Scholar athlete 2012--2015....Academic All-Conference Honorable mention PAC-12 2014-2015...and Regents High Honors scholarship recipient...