|Hometown:||Manhattan Beach, Calif.|
|High School:||Rolling Hills Prep|
|Major:||Exercise and Wellness|
• Has been a mainstay on the Sun Devils’ back line over the last three seasons, having started 46 of 57 contests during that stretch.
• Along with returning two-year starter Madison Stark, will help to anchor the Sun Devils’ back line in 2016.
• Was named the team’s Defensive MVP in 2015.
• Has earned Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention each of the last two seasons (2013-14-15).
• Played in all 18 games (17 starts) and would go on to be named the team’s Defensive MVP.
• Only goalkeeper Chandler Morris, who played every one of the 1,656 minutes of the 2015 season, logged more minutes than Grossman (1,616 minutes).
• Was part of a back line that posted six shutouts enabling Morris to set the school’s career shutouts record.
• Started 18 of the 21 games she played in.
• The 1,677 minutes she logged for the season were fifth most on the team.
• Earned several awards – Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week, College Sports Madness National Defensive Player of the Week and CollegeSoccer360 Primetime Performer – for her contributions in ASU’s wins over Oklahoma State and No. 6 Texas A&M in the Sun Devil Classic. Started at center back in place of McKenize Berryhill (injured) and came through with clutch performances in both wins.
• Played in 18 games on ASU’s back line with 11 starts – the most of any ASU freshman in 2013.
• All three shots she attempted were on goal.
• Assisted on the second of Devin Marshall’s two goals vs. Illinois (Sept. 6).
• A 2013 graduate of Rolling Hills Prep (San Pedro, Calif.).
• A four-year starter on the varsity team, Grossman set the career and single-season goals records at Rolling Hills.
• Was named first-team All-Coastal League three times.
• Played club soccer for South Bay Force since 2004 and had three years of ODP experience (started every game last two years).
• Helped lead her ODP squad to a pair of regional titles and a national title in 2012.
• Grossman earned her school’s Outstanding Athletic Achievement and Excellent Sportsmanship Awards in 2009-10.