- Took over with the bases loaded and no outs in the eighth inning as ASU trailed, 3-1, against Oregon State (3/14) and escaped the jam as ASU went on to win, 4-3
- Made his season debut in the home opener win against Oklahoma State throwing a scoreless 2.1 innings, a career-long (2/13)
- Struck out a career-high three in two innings against TCU (2/22), and tallied five strikeouts in 3.1 innings vs the top-ranked team (2/20-22)
- Threw 16 innings in 19 appearances, including 5.2 innings and eight appearances in Pac-12 play
- Registered 2.25 ERA with 14 strikeouts and 14 walks
- Did not allow an earned run in 15 of his appearances
- Gave up just two extra-base hits (two doubles)
- Did not allow an earned run in his first 6.2 innings of his career
- Conceded one walk and no hits in a career-high two scoreless frames vs Tennessee (3/9)
- Struck out a career-high two in four games, including a series-clinching win over No. 15 UCLA (3/30)
- Was selected by the New York Yankees in the 17th round (524th overall) of the 2013 MLB Draft.
- Graduated from Westwood High School in 2013
- Four-year varsity letterman
- 2013 Second Team All-League Pitcher and City Pitcher of the Year
- Hit two home runs and threw a complete game against Mesa High School
Personal: Majoring in business (communication)...parents are Hever and Maria Bueno…has a sister, Magali…says he chose ASU because it is a prestigious university…his father was his greatest influence on his baseball career…his favorite athlete is Bo Jackson and his favorite Sun Devil athlete is Barry Bonds…birthday is Nov. 23, 1994…his full name is Hever A. Bueno.