Click Here for Sierra Rodriguez's Career Stats
- After spending significant time as a late-game pinch hitter, Rodriguez will compete for a starting spot in the outfield and more at-bats in 2015.
- Scored three runs in the season opener against Creighton.
- Started at second base for the first time against Oklahoma on Feb 15th, hitting a three-run home run to go along with solid play in the field.
- Went 6-for-12, with five runs batted in, three doubles and seven walks for a .700 on base percentage in the Diamond Devil Invitational.
- Has established herself as the leadoff hitter for ASU, getting on base 50% of the time. She went 20 straight games with reaching base safely before the Michigan game on Mar. 5th.
- Has 41 walks to go along with being hit by nine pitches.
- Went 2-for-3 with two walks and a run scored in the Mar. 14 win over Washington.
- Went 2-for-4 with a home run, double and four runs batted in against California on Mar. 22.
- After a disappointing series against Oregon, Rodriguez got back on track against Oregon State. The Devils' right fielder got on base in 11 out of her 12 plate appearances for an amazing .916 OBP in the series.
- Recorded a pinch hit and a stolen base on March 8 against San Jose State.
- Had an RBI single in her first career at bat for ASU against UC Riverside on Feb. 9.
- Helped take Phoenix College to the 2013 NJCAA National Championships in 2013, where the team finished as the runners up.
- Hit .533 on the season, the fourth-best average in Phoenix College history.
- Helped lead her Yavapai College team to the 2011 NJCAA National Championship...
- Aided her Basha High School team to two state championships in 2008 and 2009...Had a .500 or higher batting averaging during all four seasons at Basha...
Personal: Born May 23, 1992 to Joe and Sandra Rodriguez in Chandler, Ariz....Plans to major with a BIS in communications and nutrition