• A 2013 graduate of LeBoldus High School (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada).
• Competed for the Canadian Junior National Team at the 2013 FIBA U19 World Championship in Panevezys, Lithuania. Averaged 4.6 points and 4.4 rebounds in the eight games. Scored 14 points and grabbed eight rebounds in Canada’s final game of the tournament vs. Japan.
• Was also a member of the Canadian team that won the bronze medal at the 2012 U17 World Championships in Amsterdam. She finished fourth in rebounds per game at the championships.
• As a senior, helped lead her LeBoldus high school team to a 5A title as she scored 25 points in the championship game to help LeBoldus upset Holy Cross, which came into the contest on an 84-game winning streak. Averaged 27.0 points, 15.0 rebounds and 3.0 blocks per game for the season in leading LeBoldus to a 31-1 record.
• Played three years of senior varsity basketball with Regina’s LeBoldus Golden Suns, compiling a 90-6 overall record, winning three city championships, winning the provincial 5A championships in 2013 and placing 2nd in 2012 and 2011.
• Lived in France in 2009-10 and played with the Temple-sur-Lot Minimes team, which won the U14 Aquitaine (state) championship.
• In December 2012, Dornstauder played a central role in LeBoldus winning the Mike Dea Classic Senior Girls Basketball Tournament for the second consecutive season after posting 32 points and 19 rebounds in the championship game to earn tournament MVP honors.
• Major is Biomedical Engineering.
• Parents are Patty Urbaniak and Gord Dornstauder.
• Has three younger siblings: Zayn (sister-16), Declan (brother-14) and Kaz (brother-11).
• Hobbies include hiking, camping/outdoor activities, reading, playing sports and hanging out with friends.
• Born August 16th 1995 in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
• Full name is Quinn Asia Urbaniak-Dornstauder.
Tickets/Game-Day Info 2013-14 Sun Devil WBB Ticket Information
Recruits Recruit Questionnaire
Around The Nation Pac-12 Women's Basketball NCAA.com Top 25 Polls
History NCAA Tournament Teams Year-by-Year Finishes