• Has played in 62 career games with 5 starts (all 5 coming in 2014-15).
• Played in 27 games as a freshman and connected on 53.1 pct. of her FGs (26-49).
• Had breakout game as a freshman in ASU’s win over No. 15 Cal (Jan. 17, 2014). Connected on 6-7 FGs and scored a season-high and team-high 13 points in the win.
• Earned a silver medal playing for Canada at the 2015 World University Games in South Korea. In the gold medal game, Dornstauder’s Canadian squad competed against the United States and fellow Sun Devil teammate Katie Hempen.
• Competed for the Canadian Junior National Team at the 2013 FIBA U19 World Championship in Panevezys, Lithuania. Averaged 4.6 points and 4.4 rebounds in the 8 games. Scored 14 points and grabbed 8 rebounds in Canada’s final game of the tournament vs. Japan.
• Was also a member of the Canadian team that won the bronze medal at the 2012 U17 World Championships in Amsterdam.
• Played in every game (5 starts) and was ASU’s leader off the bench in scoring (7.2 ppg - 5th on the team) and rebounds (4.9 rpg - 3rd on the team) and led the team in blocks (0.9 bpg).
• Earned First-Team Pac-12 All-Academic honors.
• Started the last five games in February (the first five of her career) due to injury to Kelsey Moos.
• Scored in double figures 11x and grabbed 6 or more rebounds 16x.
• Led ASU with a (then) career-high 19 points (9-12 FGs) in win at Illinois State (Dec. 16).
• Posted first double-double of career with 11 points/11 rebounds in win vs. Yale (Dec. 28). The outing came one game after nearly recording double-double (9 pts, 9 rebs) in win over Northwestern (Dec. 21).
• Added 10 points, 3 rebounds, 3 blocks in win vs. Arizona (Jan. 10).
• Scored 13 points (5-6 FGs), including 11 in the 1st half, in win at Cal (Jan. 16).
• Dropped in 11 points (4-6, FGs, 3-4 FTs) and grabbed 7 boards in win at Colorado (Jan. 30).
• Scored career-high 22 points (9-13 FGs) in ASU’s 53-52 win over Stanford (Feb. 6). Accounted for 15 of ASU’s 22 first-half points.
• Made first start of career at Oregon State (Feb. 13) and had 10 points and 4 rebounds. Also started at Oregon (Feb. 15 ) at UCLA (Feb. 20), at USC (Feb. 22) and vs. Utah (Feb. 27).
• Averaged 12.5 points and 6.0 rebounds and connected on all 11 of her free throw attempts in ASU’s Pac-12 Tournament games vs. Washington State (Mar. 6) and vs. Stanford (Mar. 7).
• Played in 27 games and connected on 53.1 pct. of her FGs (26-49).
• Scored 6 points (2-2 FGs) in first career game vs. Hawaii (Nov. 9).
• Scored 4 points and grabbed 4 rebounds vs. Providence (Nov. 23).
• Was 2-3 FGs vs. Illinois at the Cancun Challenge (Nov. 28).
• Had breakout game in ASU’s win over No. 15 Cal (Jan. 17). Connected on 6-7 FGs and scored a career-high and team-high 13 points in the win.
• Scored 4 points, grabbed 7 rebounds and had 4 blocks vs. UA (Feb. 4).
• Grabbed 6 rebs in Pac-12 Tournament quarterfinal vs. USC (Mar. 7).
• Was a perfect 3-of-3 from the floor and grabbed 4 rebounds in ASU’s NCAA Tournament win over Vanderbilt (Mar. 22).
• A 2013 graduate of LeBoldus High School (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada).
• Competed for the Canadian Junior National Team at the 2013 FIBA U19 World Championship in Panevezys, Lithuania. Averaged 4.6 points and 4.4 rebounds in the eight games. Scored 14 points and grabbed eight rebounds in Canada’s final game of the tournament vs. Japan.
• Was also a member of the Canadian team that won the bronze medal at the 2012 U17 World Championships in Amsterdam. She finished fourth in rebounds per game at the championships.
• As a senior, helped lead her LeBoldus high school team to a 5A title as she scored 25 points in the championship game to help LeBoldus upset Holy Cross, which came into the contest on an 84-game winning streak. Averaged 27.0 points, 15.0 rebounds and 3.0 blocks per game for the season in leading LeBoldus to a 31-1 record.
• Played three years of senior varsity basketball with Regina’s LeBoldus Golden Suns, compiling a 90-6 overall record, winning three city championships, winning the provincial 5A championships in 2013 and placing 2nd in 2012 and 2011.
• Lived in France in 2009-10 and played with the Temple-sur-Lot Minimes team, which won the U14 Aquitaine (state) championship.
• In December 2012, Dornstauder played a central role in LeBoldus winning the Mike Dea Classic Senior Girls Basketball Tournament for the second consecutive season after posting 32 points and 19 rebounds in the championship game to earn tournament MVP honors.
• Major is Biochemistry.
• Parents are Patty Urbaniak and Gord Dornstauder.
• Has three younger siblings: Zayn (sister-16), Declan (brother-14) and Kaz (brother-11).
• Hobbies include hiking, camping/outdoor activities, reading, playing sports and hanging out with friends.
• Born August 16th 1995 in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
• Full name is Quinn Asia Urbaniak-Dornstauder.
Tickets/Game-Day Info Sun Devil WBB Ticket Information
Recruits Recruit Questionnaire
Around The Nation Pac-12 Women's Basketball NCAA.com Top 25 Polls
History NCAA Tournament Teams Year-by-Year Finishes