|High School:||Ossining HS|
|Other College:||Rider University|
ARIZONA STATE (2013-14):
- Finished the season with a 3-7 record at 165 pounds.
- Pinned Tyler Mergen from Air Force at the Cowboy Open.
- Recorded a major decision win (16-7) at the Cowboy Open against unattached Ross Taylor.
- A three-year competitor, Brundage was a 2013 NCAA qualifier, and placed fourth at CAAs.
- New York State Champion at 160 pounds in 2009.
- Compiled a 44-2 record as a senior and was 136-33 in high school.
- A three-time Section1 Champion.
- Placed third in New York as a junior.
- Also played football and lacrosse at Ossining, earning third team All-State in football as a running back/linebacker.
- Was a team captain in each of his three sports.
- Was his high school's Athlete of the Year.
- A member of the National Honor Society.
Personal: Son of former Syracuse basketball player James Brundage and Renee Robinson … has a brother, Bryan and a sister Alyssa … Received a BA in Sociology from Rider University and is completing his Masters in management at Arizona State University.