Renewals are now available for the 2014 Football season. We are pleased to once again offer loyalty pricing to all season ticket holders that renew by the renewal deadline of January 31, 2014. An account is renewed by paying in full or if you have enrolled in a payment plan.
Click here to view the 2014 Football Season Ticket Loyalty Pricing Map.
There are several ways to renew your season tickets:
- Online at www.sundeviltickets.com
- By calling 480-965-5333
- In person at the Sun Devil Ticket Office during normal business hours. The Sun Devil Ticket Office is located on the south end of Sun Devil Stadium. The Ticket Office is open from 9 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday.
- In person during a Men’s Basketball home game inside Wells Fargo Arena. The ticket office is located on the west end of Wells Fargo Arena, and opens 1 hour prior to start of the game and runs through the end of halftime.
- By Mail: By now, you should have received a renewal invoice for your 2014 season tickets. Please mail checks to Sun Devil Ticket Office PO Box 872405 Tempe, Arizona 85287-2405.
Parking is not reflected in the season ticket price. If you had parking last year, the renewal parking price is $150 per spot. If you did not have parking last year and wish to purchase this year, the parking price is $210 per spot. Most lots require a minimum Sun Devil Club donation. All parking assignments are a request and the minimum donation requirements must be met in order to be considered for that lot. You have the opportunity to purchase up to one (1) parking space for every two (2) season tickets. A parking request must be included with your renewal whether you are interested in keeping the same space or changing locations.
* Each season ticket holder has the option to purchase up to one (1) season parking pass for every two (2) season tickets. Parking is allocated annually based on the priority points system. Access to specific lots is subject to a Sun Devil Club minimum contribution level.
Click here for the 2014 parking map.
Season Ticket Holder Benefits:
- Personal service representative
- Guaranteed the same seat for all home games
- Discount over single-game pricing
- Ability to purchase additional tickets before the general public at a discount (limit to number of tickets in account)*
- Option to purchase season parking*
- Priority on Bowl game and away game tickets, including the Pac-12 Championship Game
- Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Gift
- 1 Priority Point for each year of season ticket purchase, per sport
- Access to exclusive Season Ticket Holder Events and behind-the-scenes tours
- Ability to manage and renew your season ticket online
In addition to the season ticket benefits, season ticket holders in a Sun Devil Club contribution area receive these additional benefits.
Sun Devil Club Benefits:
- A tax deduction
- Membership decal
- Discounts at various business through our Pitchfork Partners program
- Ability to purchase priority parking
- 1 Priority point for every $100 contributed in addition to point for season ticket purchase
- Help to provide educational support to over 500 student-athletes
- Other benefits based on total annual giving (see Sun Devil Club chart)
- The Sun Devil Club Contribution is now consistent across Loyalty, Early Bird and New Price for all price levels
- The contribution amount more closely matches other giving level benefits
Renewal Prize Campaign
Sun Devil Athletics is continuing its renewal prize campaign in which current Sun Devil football season ticket holders who renew in full or enroll in a payment plan have the opportunity to win 30 prizes in 30 days.
Ten winners will be announced per month over a three-month period, beginning Nov. 13-26. The renewal prize promotion will resume Dec. 9-20 and conclude Jan. 1-14. Winners are picked each week, meaning the earlier you renew, the more chances you will have to be a winner. If you renew over the weekend, you will be eligible for prizes starting on the following Monday.
Some of the prizes offered this year include an away game trip to USC, two tickets to the 2013 ASU Football Banquet and ASU Signing Day Reception Lunch, postgame press conference passes, and a private lunch with Coach Graham.
Congratulations to James and Gwen Connor, who recently won a trip for 2 to Colorado to watch the Sun Devils take on the Buffaloes next season, Lori Horton, an ASU faculty/staff member who won Fry’s Tailgate passes for the 2014 season, and William Martin, who will receive an autograph football signed by Coach Todd Graham. Don’t miss your chance to win some amazing prizes!
Have a Sun Devil Football Player Deliver Your 2014 Season Tickets!
Renew your 2014 season tickets today to become eligible for a chance to have a Sun Devil football player hand deliver your season tickets. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity as you can be 1 of 50 winners chosen to win this special prize. The drawing will take place in the Spring and the season ticket delivery will take place in the Summer when tickets are printed. Requirements are that you must be a current season ticket holder and live in the Phoenix area.
Sun Devil Tickets Service Representatives
View the list below to see who your assigned representative is!
Thank you for your support of Sun Devil Football!
Tyler Alves (#-CAD) 480-727-3524 Tyler.Alves@asu.edu
Clayton Bush (CAF-DU) 480-727-3542 Clayton.Bush@asu.edu
Bryan Moore (DW-HANC) 480-727-3541 Bryan.Adam.Moore@asu.edu
Dan Black (HANK-KRO) 480-727-3540 Dan.Black@asu.edu
Maggie Gordon (KRU-MIL)
David Foster (MIM-RAM)
Jeremy Figueroa (RAN-STA)
Joshua Fleishman (STE-Z)