|Hometown:||St. Francis, Minn.|
|High School:||St. Francis HS|
- Placed third in the shot put and discus, and fifth in the hammer throw, at the Pac-12 Championships.
- Recorded personal bests in the shot put, discus and hammer at the Duel In The Desert (5/2); ranks eighth in school history in the shot put with 16.33m (53-7.00), fifth in the discus with 56.91m (186-08) and sixth in the hammer throw with 60.54m (198-07).
- Recorded 58.69m (192-07) in the hammer throw, placing third at the Pac-12/Big Ten Invitational (3/28).
- Took first in the discus at the Pac-12/Big Ten Invitational (3/28) with 52.98m (170-02).
- Placed third in both the shot put and discus at the Baldy Castillo Invitational (3/20).
- Ranked 6th in school history with a personal best of 16.08m (52-09.25) in the shot put, taking second at the MPSF Indoor Championships (2/28).
- Ranked 6th in school history with a personal best of 19.92m (65-04.25) in the weight throw, taking third at the New Mexico Team Invite (1/31).
- Redshirted the season.
- A 2012 and 2013 team captain for St. Francis High School, Ewen is a four-time state champion in the discus, and three-time state champion in the shot put.
- A five-time high school All-American, Ewen finished second in discus at the Junior Pan American Games in 2013.
- A two-sport athlete, Ewen also played volleyball and was team captain in 2011 and 2012.
Personal: Daughter of Bruce and Kristi Ewen … has one sister, Alicia (21) … comes from an athletic family as father Bruce was an All-American thrower and seven-time Missouri Valley Conference champion at Illinois State and a participant in the1988 Olympic trials, and her mother and sister played college volleyball … pursuing a degree in biological studies with an emphasis in animal behavior and physiology.