- Brings elite athleticism and leadership skills to the linebacker position.
- Looks to compete for a spot in the linebacking core.
- Finished second on the team in tackles collecting 98 in his first season as a starter for the Sun Devils; also amassed 6.5 tackles for loss on the season
- Capped off a strong 2015 campaign with seven tackles against West Virginia (Jan. 3) in the 2016 Cactus Bowl
- Registered consecutive 10-tackle outings against Washington (Nov. 14) and Arizona (Nov. 21)
- Had eight tackles against Utah (10/17)
- Finished with seven tackles against UCLA (10/3)
- One-upped his first career start with a career best 12 tackles in his second outing against Cal Poly, including a career-best two sacks
- Had 11 tackles in his fi rst career start against Texas A&M (9/5), forcing a fumble and logging 1.5 tackles for loss
- Played in 12 games primarily as a reserve linebacker
- Saw playing time as SPUR linebacker in the absence of Laiu Moeakiola against Colorado (9/13) and answered to the tune of a career-high five tackles and his first career sack and interception - the latter all but sealing the game for the Sun Devils.
- Had a career high five tackles against USC (10/4)
- Finished with 16 tackles on the year
- Helped guide Allen High School to back-to-back Texas 5A Division I State Championships. Allen High School finished the year ranked as the second-best high school football program in America according to MaxPreps and Scout.com with a perfect 16-0 season.
- Named Defensive MVP of the 2013 state championship game after tallying 5.5 tackles, a sack and a forced fumble.
- Rated as the No. 27 linebacker recruit in the nation by Rivals.com, ranked by Scout.com as the No. 47 outside linebacker recruit in the nation. Listed by ESPN as the No. 85 outside linebacker prospecct in the coutry.
- Chose ASU over reported scholarship offers including ones from Baylor, Boise, Kansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Texas Tech.
- Coached by Tom Westerberg at Allen High.