- Played both wide receiver and defensive back in high school.
- Will vie for snaps at corner and on special teams for the 2016 season.
REDSHIRT FRESHMAN (2015);
- Provided depth in the secondary and on special teams
- One of the best prospects in Arizona and a nationally elite recruit. Comes to ASU by way of one of the state's most prominent high school football programs in Chaparral High School.
- Unanimously regarded as a four-star prospect that was a standout two-way player in high school that exceled equally at wide receiver and defensive back.
- Played in the 2014 Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl in Carson, Calif.
- Rated by PrepStar as the No. 78 overall prospect in America, evaluated by ESPN as a cornerback and tabbed nationally as the No. 11 prospect at the position, listed by Rivals.com as the No. 18 athlete recruit in the country, rated by Scout.com as the No. 21 wide receiver prospect in the nation and also ranked by Scout.com as the No. 21 overall prospect in the west region and the region’s fifth-best wide receiver. Rated by 24-7 Sports as the No. 55 wide receiver prospect in the nation and the No. 10 overall recruit in the state of Arizona.
- Earned First-Team Arizona All-State Division I honors by the Arizona Republic after his senior season in which he was one of the most dynamic athletes on a national scale.
- Caught 41 passes for 587 yards (14.3 avg.) with seven touchdowns as a senior in 2013, added 98 carries for 702 yards (7.2 avg.) with 12 scores.
- Collected 1,654 all-purpose yards as a senior. On defense he totaled 29 tackles (25 solo) with 16 pass deflections, six interceptions, four tackles-for-loss, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery.
- Chose ASU over scholarship offers from nearly the entire Pac-12 as well as ones from Hawaii, Michigan State, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, San Diego State and Tennessee.
- Coached by Dave Huffine at Chaparral High.