- One of the most prominent quarterback prospects to come to ASU
- Will vie for the backup quarterback position in 2015 behind incumbent Mike Bercovici
- Brings elite athleticism and unparalleled leadership to the quarterback position
- Redshirted, did not see game action
- A consummate team-leader with a tireless work ethic.
- Verbally committed to ASU in the summer before his senior season and was the leading force among the commitment class.
- Incredibly coachable and a spectacular student of the game.
- Dynamic on the football field and able to beat opponents in a multitude of ways - with either his arm or legs.
- Regarded as one of the best football players in the history of his county. Expected to be a perfect fit for the Sun Devil offense and has immeasurable upside.
- Played in the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl in Carson, California.
- Competed in the illustrious Elite-11 quarterback camp in 2013.
- Labeled as a four-star prospect by Scout.com, ESPN, and 24-7 Sports, rated as the ninth-best dual-threat quarterback in the nation by 24-7 Sports and listed by ESPN as the No. 13 dual-threat quarterback recruit in the country. Rated by Scout.com as the No. 14 quarterback prospect in the nation, also ranked by Scout.com as the No. 41 overall prospect in the west region and the region’s third-best quarterback recruit. Listed by Rivals.com as the No. 20 quarterback recruit in the country.
- Threw for 2,195 yards with 21 touchdowns and rushed 155 times for 811 yards with 15 scores.
- Passed for 2,335 yards with 19 touchdowns and rushed 152 times for 567 yards with seven scores as a junior in 2012.
- Chose ASU over Pac-12 scholarship interest as well as offers from Colorado State, Utah State and Wyoming.
- Coached by Steve Stanfel at San Marin High.