- Came to ASU with three years to play two starting in 2014.
- Brings great size and ball skills to the Sun Devil secondary.
- Looks to continue ASU’s recent trend of ball-hawking play by defensive backs.
- Eighth on the team with 46 tackles on the season.
- Was tied for first on the team with three interceptions and second in pass breakups with six
- Recorded first career tackle against New Mexico (09/06)
- Made his first career start against UCLA (9/25)
- Had a career high five tackles against USC (10/4)
- Had a career game against Stanford (10/18), finishing with a career high six tackles while breaking up five passes
- Continued to start against Washington (10/25), logging his first two tackles for loss in the game.
- Had his first career interception against Notre Dame (11/8)
- Had a season high seven tackles against Oregon State (11/15),
- Had five tackles and his second career interception against Washington State (11/22)
- Logged three tackles, an interception and a forced fumble against Duke in the Sun Bowl (12/27)
- All-American junior college transfer and one of the top junior college cornerbacks in the nation.
- A four-star prospect according to ESPN.
- Also ranked by ESPN as the No. 24 overall junior college prospect and the third-best junior college cornerback recruit in the nation.
- Chose ASU over scholarship interest from the Pac-12 as well as offers from Arkansas, Illinois, Kansas State, Nebraska and West Virginia.
- Coached by Mike Jordan and former ASU defensive back Brett Hudson (2002-03) at Grossmont College.
- Recorded 62 tackles, 16 pass breakups and four interceptions in 2013.
- Had a team-high seven interceptions as a freshman in 2012.
- Totaled 28 tackles including two for loss.
- Registered 41 tackles and an interception as a senior at El Cajon (Calif.) Valhalla High School.