|Hometown:||Las Vegas, Nev.|
|High School:||Bishop Gorman|
- Brings good size to the corner position and got valuable experience as a freshman at the position in 2014.
- WIll compete for a starting spot at either cornerback or safety this fall.
Made his first career start at safety against Texas A&M (9/5) and finished with a team-leading and career-best 11 tackles
- Played in every game as a true freshman cornerback
- Recorded 34 tackles on the season.
- Also contributed with 2.5 sacks and 3.5 TFL'S.
- Saw his first career action in the opener against Weber State (8/28), logging two tackles and a blocked punt.
- Earned his first career start against UNM (9/6) and finished with four tackles and half a sack
- Had a career game in his second start against Colorado (9/13), finishing with nine tackles
- Had his first career interception against Washington (10/25) and returned it for the game-clinching touchdown
-down Made the first full sack of his career against Utah (11/1)
Finished with 5 tackles and a sack against Arizona (11/28)
- A standout on one of the country's top high school football programs and earned All-West Region honors by PrepStar after his senior season in which he totaled 53 tackles (42 solo) with five pass deflections, two interceptions and two forced fumbles in 2013.
- Regarded by Scout.com as the No. 91 cornerback prospect in the nation, ranked by 24-7 Sports as the No. 101 safety recruity in the country and listed by ESPN as the No. 116 safety prospect in the nation.
- Coached by Tony Sanchez at Bishop Gorman High School.