- Aggressive, ball-hawking defensive back.
- WIll provide depth in the defensive backfield.
- Appeared in nine games as a true freshman, serving as a reserve defensive back.
- Recorded first career tackle at New Mexico and finished with five on the year (09/06)
- Forced a fumble vs Stanford (10/18)
- Comes to ASU from the same high school that produced All-Pac-12 wide receiver Jaelen Strong.
- Listed by Rivals.com as the No. 49 defensive back recruit in the country, ranked by 24-7 Sports as the No. 57 safety recruit in the nation,rated by Scout.com as the No. 65 safety prospect in the nation, ranked by ESPN as the No. 97 safety prospect in the country.
- Three-year varsity player.
- Played offense and defense, kicked and punted.
- Scored 22 career touchdowns and 145 total career points.
- Totaled 59 tackles (38 solo) as a senior in 2013 and added seven interceptions, two fumble recoveries, two forced fumbles and one sack.
- Registered 1,089 all-purpose yards, rushing 32 times for 435 yards (13.6 avg.) with four touchdowns.
- Posted 69 tackles (59 solo) as a junior in 2012 and added six interceptions, four sacks, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries.
- Rushed 12 times for 173 yards (14.4 avg.) with two touchdowns.
- Recorded 50 tackles (28 solo) as a sophomore in 2011 and also had two interceptions, two sacks, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries.
- Carried 41 times for 216 yards (5.3 avg.) with two touchdowns.
- Coached by Al Crosby at Imhotep Charter High.