- Looks to add depth to a position that lost do-it-all back Marion Grice.
- Incredible physical specimen that combines power and speed as a runner.
- A skilled pass receiver in addition to his intimidating talent in the run game
- Played every position other than offensive line in high school.
- Listed by Rivals.com as the sixth-best athlete prospect in the country and a four-star recruit.
- Ranked by 24-7 Sports as the No. 27 athlete recruit in the nation.
- Rated by Scout.com as the No. 52 running back recruit in the nation.
- Tabbed by ESPN as the No. 52 athlete prospect in the nation.
- Mentioned on the Tacoma (Wash.) News Tribune’s “Western 100” list after his senior season.
- Rushed for 2,690 career yards on 318 carries (8.5 avg.) with 35 touchdowns in three varsity seasons.
- Also caught 40 passes for 671 yards (16.8 avg.) with 12 touchdowns.
- Totaled 3,981 career all-purpose yards.
- Carried 206 times for 1,943 yards (9.4 avg.) with 25 touchdowns as a senior in 2013.
- Added 16 receptions for 360 yards (22.5 avg.) with six scores...totaled 2,628 all-purpose yards as a senior.
- Carried 42 times for 245 yards (5.8 avg.) with three touchdowns as a junior in 2012.
- Rushed for 502 yards on 70 carries (7.2 avg.) with seven scores as a sophomore in 2011.
- Chose ASU over multiple offers from Pac-12 programs as well as ones from Boise State, Colorado State, Georgia Tech, Kansas State, Michigan, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Vanderbilt and Wyoming.
- Coached by Brian Green and Terry Poirier at Falcon High.