|High School:||Fayette County|
|Other College:||Saddleback College|
- One of the top overall junior college prospects in the country; a dynamic playmaker during his two seasons at Saddleback College.
- Looks to compete for snaps in 2015 with the departure of Jaelen Strong
- Spent season on scout team, redshirted.
- Unanimously rated a four-star prospect by all major recruit evaluation services: ranked by Rivals.com as the third-best junior college wide receiver in the nation and the No. 18 overall junior college prospect…listed by ESPN as the third-best junior college receiver in the nation and the No. 23 overall junior college recruit…one of only four junior college wide receivers in the nation for the 2014 class ranked with a four-star rating or higher by Scout.comrated by 24-7 Sports as the No. 31 overall junior college prospect in the country and the fourth-best junior college wide receiver in the nation.
- Totaled 114 receptions for 1,616 yards and 16 touchdowns during his two seasons at Saddleback College.
- Caught 54 passes for 703 yards with nine touchdowns in only seven games as a sophomore in 2013 averaging 100.4 receiving yards per game and was Saddleback’s leader in receptions and receiving touchdowns despite missing four games.
- Caught nine passes with a touchdown against Santa Ana on Oct. 5, 2013…totaled 108 yards on eight receptions with a touchdown against Ventura on Oct. 12, 2013…hauled in eight passes for 143 yards with a score against Fullerton on Oct. 19, 2013…had a sensational outing on Oct. 26, 2013 against Orange Coast after catching 13 passes for 255 yards with four touchdowns…collected 110 receiving yards on nine catches with two scores against Palomar on Nov. 2, 2013.
- As a junior college freshman in 2012, he registered team-highs of 60 receptions for 916 yards with seven touchdowns...chose ASU over Florida and also earned reported scholarship offers from schools including Arkansas, Houston, Illinois, Kansas, Miami (Fla.), Nebraska, Tennessee, Wisconsin and multiple Pac-12 programs...coached by Mark McElroy at Saddleback College.
- In high school he set the school record in receiving yards and was named a South-Metro All-State First-Team member as a senior, coached by Tommy Webb at Fayette County High School.
- Also played basketball at Fayette County.