Season tickets starting at $99, single-game tickets and Mini Packs are on sale now. Admission for ASU students is free with a valid Sun Card. Purchasing season tickets will also give fans first opportunity and priority at selecting seats at Phoenix Municipal Stadium in 2015.
Last Week: 2-2 | WEEKLY STATS
March 12 | Arizona State 8, New Mexico 5 | RECAP | POSTGAME
March 14 | Arizona State, 4 Washington 1 | RECAP | POSTGAME
March 15 | Washington 9, Arizona State 3 | RECAP | PHOTOS
March 16 | Washington 4, Arizona State 3 (11) | RECAP
Tuesday, March 18 | Arizona State 9, Wichita State 5 | RECAP | POSTGAME
Wednesday, March 19 | Wichita State 12, Arizona State 9 | RECAP
Friday, March 21 | No. 4 Oregon State 4, Arizona State 0 | RECAP
Saturday, March 22 | Arizona State 3, No. 4 Oregon State 2 | RECAP | HIGHLIGHTS
Sunday, March 23, 12 pm PT | Arizona State at No. 4 Oregon State | Corvallis, Ore. (Goss Stadium) | WATCH Pac-12 Network | STATS
The Sun Devils host Wichita State for a two-game midweek series March 18-19 before traveling to Corvallis, Ore., to take on No. 4 Oregon State March 21-23. First pitch on Tuesday and Wednesday at Packard Stadium is 6:30 p.m. PT, while Friday’s game is set to begin at 7 p.m. PT, Saturday at 1:35 p.m. PT and Sunday at 12 p.m. PT.
Can't Make It?
Both games against the Shockers will be broadcast on NBC Sports Radio AM 1060 as well as live streamed via Pac-12.com, and links to both the radio broadcast and live stream can be found on the baseball schedule on thesundevils.com. Both Friday and Sunday’s games against the Beavers will be televised live by the Pac-12 Networks, and Saturday’s game will be live streamed via the Beavers.
Tip Your Cap To Packard Stadium
To celebrate the 40th and final historic season in Packard Stadium, all seven home weekend baseball series’ during the 2014 “Tip You Cap To Packard” season are dedicated to honoring a different decade or aspect of Packard Stadium and Sun Devil Baseball’s storied legacy.
Feb. 14-16: 2000s at Packard Stadium
Look back at our 2000-09 celebration with coach Pat Murphy and more than 30 former Devils
March 7-9: 1990s at Packard Stadium
Look back at our 1990-99 celebration with Mike Kelly and Paul Lo Duca
March 14-16: 1980s at Packard Stadium
Look back at our 1980-89 celebration with Barry Bonds, Kendall Carter, Alvin Davis, Mike Devereaux and Bert Martinez
April 4-6: 1970s and opening of Packard Stadium
April 11-13: Foundation of Sun Devil Baseball (Pre-1974)
May 16-18: 40 years of Packard Stadium
Voting is open for the All-Packard Team
Sun Devil Baseball, the Arizona Republic and azcentral.com have partnered to let the fans decide their top players from the Packard Era. From Feb. 14 through the end of April, go to sundevils.azcentral.com and vote for your favorite players.
Ballots will also be available at Packard on gamedays. On Friday, May 9 we will celebrate the “All-Packard Stadium Team” and a trading card set of the players selected to the All-Packard Team will be given to fans as they enter the gates.
So. LF Chris Beall
· Beall has started the past eight games at left field and since then, he is batting a team-high .429 with a team-best 12 hits. He has scored four runs, notched three RBI and has a team-high 16 total bases with a .571 slugging percentage
· He batted .375 (6-for-16) with two RBI, including a home run, and scored two runs in four starts at left field this past week, and is batting a team-high .500 in conference play with a. 750 slugging percentage. He recorded a pair of hits in each game against the Huskies, including his first career home run in the ninth inning on March 16 to help send the game into extra innings
· His five multiple-hit games are third most on the team, including a career-best 3-for-3 with two runs scored in the Devils’ 6-1 win over then-No. 14 Oklahoma State on March 2
Jr. RHP Darin Gillies
· Gillies put together the best outing of his three-year as he did not allow an earned run in six innings, which tied his career long, and he matched his season-high with six strikeouts in a no-decision against the Huskies on March 16
· He has not allowed an earned run in the past seven innings he pitched and has walked just three batters over the past 16 1/3 innings (three starts)
· His 21 strikeouts this season are tied for the second most on the staff and just eight behind his previous season high of 29 in 2012