Tip of the Fork Leadership Institute
What is the Tip of the Fork?
The Tip of the Fork is an innovative program designed to acknowledge and develop the most excelling Sun Devil student-athletes into becoming transformative leaders. The program both rewards and challenges high-performing student-athletes to redefine the standard of excellence.
By providing the platform, the student-athletes are able to creatively harness their knowledge and skills to make a positive, meaningful contribution to our local community and society at large.
Sun Devil athletics is committed to providing comprehensive support for the overall development of all Sun Devil student-athletes. The goal is to provide a model of excellence that will place Sun Devil athletics on the forefront of the most elite programs in the country.
What does the program entail?
The Tip of the Fork is comprised of a selected cohort of student-athletes identified based on academic excellence, demonstrated leadership, and athletic contribution. Over the course of three years, the cohort will have:
· Attended and possibly participated in the Barrett Thesis Symposium
· Earned a Certificate in Leadership and Service
· Designed and implemented a local leadership initiative
· Expanded the local leadership initiative to have a greater impact in the community
· Fulfilled over 100 hours of community service
· Participated as members of SAAC
Click here to access the application form. If you have more questions about the program, please email Shelby Crabtree at Shelby.email@example.com .