CLICK HERE for Smith's Career Statistics
- Speedy receiver with great hands and receiving skills.
- Has the ability to spread the field vertically
- Will miss the 2015 season following a leg injury
- Had 41 receptions for 596 yards, good for third on the team.
- Finished second on the team in recieving touchdowns with six.
- Had the best game of his career against UNM (9/6), grabbing four balls for 77 yards and a 41-yard bomb for the first touchdown reception of his career
- Set a new career high with eight receptions for 95 yards against UCLA (9/25) with a touchdown
- Grabbed a career-long 73-yard touchdown reception against USC (10/4)
- Led team with 67 yards on four grabs with a touchdown against Notre Dame (11/8)
- Had the best game of his career against Washington State (11/22), finishing with six catches for 131 yards with two touchdown grabs
- Appeared in 11 games for the Sun Devils, adding eight receptions for 129 yards.
- Runs a 4.4 40-yard dash.
- Enjoyed a stellar senior season after being limited due to injury as a junior, catching 59 passes for 1,071 yards and 15 touchdowns, helping lead Coppell High to an 11-1 record.
- Rated as the No. 123 wide receiver prospect in the nation by Scout.com.
- Caught seven passes for 131 yards on a state playoff game played at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
- Coached by Joe McBride at Coppell High.
- Chose ASU over Iowa also earned reported scholarship offers from Houston, Illinois, North Texas and Wisconsin.Was also heavily recruited by Nebraska, Oklahoma State, TCU and Texas Tech.