CLICK HERE for Strong's Career Statistics
- Strong added to breakout campaign in his first season as a Sun Devil with an even better second year.
His size, strength, and soft hands combined with the ability to control his body made him one of the most dominant wide receivers in the country.
With each jaw-dropping grab, Strong garnered national attention.
- Strong elected to forgo his senior season at Arizona State to enter the 2015 NFL Draft.
Redshirt Junior (2014):
- Tallied four All-American Awards including Sporting News All-American (Second team), Sports Illustrated All-American (Second Team), CBS Sports All-American (Second Team) and ESPN.com All-American
- Named to the Phil Steele All-Pac-12 (First Team) and Phil Steele All-American (Third Team)
- Named a Biletnikoff Award Semifinalist
- Recorded 82 receptions this season, good for third in the Arizona State record books for a single season effort.
His 1,165 yards receiving this year places him fifth for single season yardage marks as a Sun Devil.
Strong recorded 157 catches over the span of his two years at ASU, which ranks him fifth in that category.
Finished with 10 touchdowns this year.
- Opened the season with 10 catches for 146 yards in just a half of action against Weber State (8/28)
- Caught his first touchdown reception of the year against UNM (9/6) and finished the game with 43 yards on three catches
- Led all ASU receivers with 77 yards on six grabs with a touchdown against Colorado (9/13)
- Tied a career high with 12 receptions for a season-high 146 yards against UCLA (9/25)
- Has nine 100+ yard receiving games in his career, third-most in ASU history behind only Derek Hagan (18) and Shaun McDonald (13)
- Grabbed 10 balls for 202 yards and three touchdowns, including a game-winning Hail Mary reception against USC (10/4)
- Had eight catches for 75 yards and a touchdown against Stanford (10/18)
- Had a touchdown catch in his third consecutive game against Washington (10/25) and finished with 55 total yards
- Made it four straight games with a touchdown reception against Utah (11/1), finishing with five catches for 77 yards in addition
- Had a touchdown grab for the fifth straight game against Notre Dame (11/8), finishing with five catches for 58 yards
Redshirt Sophomore (2013):
- Had a breakout first year as a Sun Devil recording 75 receptions for 1,122 yards and seven touchdowns on his way to Second-Team All-Pac-12 Honors.
Phil Steele First Team All-Pac-12 member.
Named a preseason candidate for the Biletnikoff Award (nation’s most outstanding receiver) and the Maxwell Award (America's College Player of the Year) Watch Lists.
- Led ASU in receiving yards while becoming the John Jefferson Outstanding Receiver Award winner.
- Announced to College Football News Second Team Sophomore All-America.
- Had five consecutive 100+ yard games in his first six starts.
- Became the first wide receiver in ASU history to accomplish more than one 100+ yard games in his first four starts, doing so three times in that span.
- Finished with seven 100+ yard receiving games on the season.
- Sits in fifth on ASU’s all-time single season receptions list after just 14 games…Had a total of 47 receptions result in a first down.
- Accounted for 29 explosive plays (receptions over 16 yards and rushes over 12 yards), second-highest on the team.
Aided the offense to score 91.3 percent of the time against FBS opponents in the red zone, sixth nationally.
- Part of a historic ASU offense which finished 10th nationally at 39.7 points per game and scored 556 total points, just six points behind the 1972 school record.
- Had his seventh 100+ yard receiving game of the season against Arizona (11/30) with four receptions for 142 yards and a touchdown.
- Had his sixth 100+ yard game against Oregon State (11/16), logging seven catches for 106 yards.
- Needed just three catches against Colorado (10/12) to eclipse 100 yards, finishing with 109 in the game with a touchdown.
- Had eight grabs for 136 yards and a touchdown against Notre Dame (10/5).
- Had 12 receptions and 168 yards, both career-highs, against Stanford (9/21) and his 168 yards receiving were the fifth-most in a single game in the Pac- 12 Conference this season.
- Led team in receiving yards with 104 in his second career appearance for ASU against Wisconsin (9/14).
- Led the team in receiving in his first career actions with six receptions for 58 yards and a touchdown against Sacramento State.
- His 24-yard touchdown grab came with a defender draped over his back as pass interference was being called.
- One of the nation's most productive junior college wide receivers.
- Regarded as a four-star prospect by ESPN.
- Rated by ESPN as the No. 15 overall junior college prospect in the country and the nation's No. 5 junior college wide receiver recruit.
- Listed by Rivals.com as the No. 49 overall junior college prospect in the country and the nation's No. 8 wide receiver recruit.
- Caught 67 passes for 1,263 yards with 15 touchdowns in 10 games in 2012.
- Joins junior college teammate Joseph Morris as members of ASU's 2013 class.
- Sat out in 2011 and will have four years to play three at ASU starting in 2013.
- Chose ASU over reported scholarship offers from Arizona, Cincinnati, Illinois, Kansas, Miami, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Nebraska, North Carolina State, Oregon State, Purdue, South Carolina and Texas Tech.
- Coached by Efrain Martinez at Pierce College.
- Verbally committed to ASU on Christmas Day 2012.
- Graduated from West Philadelphia (Pa.) Catholic High School in 2011 and had scholarship offers from Eastern Michigan, Villanova and VMI before opting to attend Pierce College.
- Had team-highs of 17 receptions for 318 yards and four touchdowns as a senior.
- Had a season-high 109 yards on three receptions with two touchdowns against Philadelphia (Pa.) Archbishop Ryan on Oct. 2, 2010.
- Caught 24 passes for 385 yards with four touchdowns as a junior in 2009.
- Posted season-bests of five receptions for 92 yards with a touchdown against Wyndmoor (Pa.) La Salle College High School on Sept. 18, 2009.
- Coached by Brian Fluck at West Catholic.