|Hometown:||Deer Park, Texas|
|High School:||Deer Park|
- Looks to add to his great collegiate career and was named to the Lou Groza Preseason Wacth List
- Despite his youth, has proven to be solid under pressure and enters his junior campaign fifth in the FBS in active career scoring at 9.8 points per game
- Already holds the first and second-most single season points scored by an ASU kicker with 132 as a freshman and a 118 as a sophomore
- Only the second Sun Devil behind Luis Zendejas to kick 20 or more field goals in multiple seasons
- Currently third on the NCAA active leader list in career field goals per game at 1.71 and is fifth in active scoring at 9.4 points per game...
- Has the second-most extra points in ASU history at 147 (Jesse Ainsworth holds the record at 160), and he has 329 career points, which is good for second all-time among kickers at ASU and third among all players
Had a field goal and two extra points against Texas A&M (9/5).
Had two field goals and went 4-for-4 on extra points against UNM (9/18)
Had two field goals and was 4-for-4 on extra points against UCLA (10/3).
Had two fields goals and went 6-for-6 on extra points against Colorado (10/10).
- Had a season-high three field goals against Utah (10/17)
- Was a semifinalist for the Lou Groza National Collegiate Place-Kicker Award for the second consecutive season.
- Second-Team All-Pac-12
- Finished fourth in the nation in field goals made per game.
- Made 22 of 27 field goals on the year, 50-52 on extra points
- Had nine points against Weber State (1 FG, 6 PATs).
- Added a field goal and five extra points (eight total points) to his tally against Colorado (9/13).
- Accounted for nine points against UCLA (9/25) with two field goals (including a career-long 49-yarder) and three extra points.
- Matched a career high with four field goals against Stanford (10/18).
- Earned Pac-12 Player of the Week after he kicked his first game-winning field goal in overtime against Utah (11/1), marking the second time this season he has kicked four field goals in a game
- Had two field goals and went 7-for-7 on PATs against Notre Dame (11/8)
- Had two field goals and three extra points against Oregon State (11/15)
- Had seven extra points and a field goal for a total of 10 points against Washington State (11/22)
- Finished the season off with a three field goal performance in the Sun Bowl (12/27)
- First Team All-Pac-12
- Played every game as the place kicker for the Devils as a freshman.
- Hit 25 of 30 (83.3 percent) field goals on the season and converted 63 of 63 extra point attempts.
- Finished the season No. 10 in scoring with 9.9 points per game and led the Pac-12 in kick scoring.
- Finished No. 1 in Pac-12 field goals at 1.7 per game and 25 on the season.
- Had a mid-season hot streak of field goals converting on 18 straight before missing one in the Pac-12 Championship game against Stanford.
- Named one of the 20 semifinalist for the Lou Groza Award, given annually to the nation’s best kicker.
- Broke the ASU record for points by a kicker with 138 on the season along with tying the NCAA record for field goals made by a freshman.
- As a senior at Deer Park High School Gonzalez was perfect on his kicks, including 10-for-10 on field goals and 100-percent on extra points.
- His long field goal was a 44-yarder and 44 of his 62 kickoffs went for touchbacks.
- As a junior he connected on 16-for-18 field goals and again was 100-percent on extra points.
- KohlsKicking.com ranked Gonzalez as the No. 11 placekicker in the nation among high school kickers in 2013.
- Won the Kohl's National Scholarship Camp with 28 points on field goals.
- A great student, Gonzalez was named to the academic all-district team as a junior and senior. Signed with ASU on March 28, 2013.
- Gonzalez also had offers from Wisconsin and Nevada among others.
- Was coached by Chris Massey at Deer Park High School.
PERSONAL: Communications major