- The junior came on strong in the midst of the Pac-12 season for the Sun Devils, aiding her team’s 6-4 finish to the 2013 season.
- Named Freshman of the Week for the week of Nov. 14, 2011, the first Freshman of the Week for ASU since the Pac-12 was formed.
- Was named to the Pac-12 All-Freshman Team Honorable Mention in 2011.
2014 Indoor (Senior)
- Did not play
2014 Sand Volleyball:
- Finished the season with a pairs record of 9-4 with partner Andi Lowrance while competing all year in the fifth position.
- Recorded a win against Tulane at the Wildcat Spring Challenge after two sets (21-14 and 21-18.
- Beat Nebraska 21-19 and 22-20.
- Competed against Arizona at the Pac-12 Tournament and won 21-6 and 21-9.
- Beat Arizona again after two sets (21-11 and 21-13).
- Recorded a win against Boise State after two sets (23-21 and 21-16).
- Finished the season sixth on the team in kills with 113 and seventh in digs with 114.
- The junior came on strong in the midst of the Pac-12 season for the Sun Devils, aiding her team’s 6-4 finish to the season.
- Racked up 30 kills during a three-game span against UCLA, Utah and Colorado.
- Against Utah, the outside hitter racked up a double-double with 14 kills and 14 digs.
- Came close to her career match high in kills with 18 against Colorado.
- Hit .667 at Oregon State, to post her third double-double (12 kills, 10 digs) with zero attack errors. Her fourth and final double-double of the season come on 11 kills and 12 digs against Utah.
- Started 28 matches in 34 appearances. Finished the season third on the team in kills, 242, and had 18 service aces to add to her offensive threat.
- Rewrote her match high in digs with 19 in the upset of No. 5 Washington.
- Tallied 86 block assists on the year and was third in total blocks (90) for an average of 0.70 per set.
- Had an outstanding freshman season, becoming a consistent starter.
- Threw down for 259 kills on a 2.51 kill per set average, the third most on the team. Also recorded 83 blocks, including a season-high of eleven assists against Oregon State on Sept. 16, which broke the ASU record for block assists in a match by a freshman.
- Contributed 16 service aces and 233 digs. Had seven double-doubles throughout the year.
- Season-high of 19 kills came on Nov. 12 against Utah. Had three service-aces on Sept. 2 against Iowa State.
- Named Freshman of the Week for the week of Nov. 14, the first Freshman of the Week for ASU since the Pac-12 was formed.
- Was named to the Pac-12 All-Freshman Team Honorable Mention.
- A 2011 graduate of Corona High School in Corona Calif., where she was a three-year letterwinner for the panthers.
- Played middle blocker and outside hitter positions.
- Named 2009, 2010 All-League Team and honorable mention in 2008.
- Led the panthers to the League Championship in 2008.
- Member of Laguna Beach Volleyball Club.
- All-America Team in 2010 at the Junior Olympics and a Bronze medalist in 2010.
Full name is Nora Sharma Tuioti-Mariner. Parents are Max and Josie Tuioti-Mariner of Corona, Calif. Has six siblings, two older brothers played football at the University of Hawai'i and Colorado. Born Feb. 19, 1993 in Fountain Valley, Calif. Majoring in family and human development.
Pac-12 All-Freshman Team Honorable Mention
Pac-12 Freshman of the Week | Nov. 14
Nora Tuioti-Mariner's Career Stats