CLICK HERE for Goodman's Career Statistics
- Looks to compete for a starting spot this season.
- Brings depth to the offensive line.
- One of the nation's premier offensive tackle recruits.
- Very aggressive and tenacious and has stellar body control and balance
- Has superior athleticism and fires off the ball.
- Has the quickness to engage defenders and keep them off balance.
- Has a limitless future at either tackle position.
- Appeared in 12 of the 13 games playing on the special teams unit.
- Redshirted the whole year.
- Contributed on scout team while working towards a starting role.
- Saw action on the offensive line in 11 games, only missing the contests against Illinois and Missouri.
- One of the most highly-coveted high school offensive line prospects to sign with ASU in recent years.
- Regard as a four-star prospect by ESPN, Rivals.com and Scout.com.
- Listed by Scout.com as the No. 16 offensive tackle prospect in the country and the nation's No. 112 overall recruit.
- Ranked as the No. 21 offensive tackle recruit in the country by ESPN.
- Tabbed by Rivals.com as the No. 30 offensive tackle recruit in the country and the state of Florida's No. 41 overall prospect.
- The younger brother of ASU redshirt freshman offensive lineman Devin Goodman.
- Chose ASU over reported FBS offers from schools including Arkansas, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, LSU, Miami (Fla.), Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State, South Carolina and UCLA.
- Verbally committed to ASU on Aug. 1, 2011... "I really like Arizona State and I enjoy talking to the coaches," said Goodman. "I think I could be really successful there and I know the coaches there will help me a lot and let me improve. My brother factored into my decision some but this was my decision."
- Coached by Bill Castle at Lakeland High.