Carly Kallas Photo Gallery
- Played in 75 career games (67 starts).
- Career statistics included 10 goals and three assists (23 points).
- Played and started in 17 games.
- Took 22 shots (7 shots on goal).
- Missed three games due to injury, including the final two games of the season (regular-season finale vs. Oregon - Nov. 8 and NCAA first round contest at Wisconsin - Nov. 13).
- Earned second-team Pac-10 All-Academic honors as well as third-team NSCAA/adidas Women's Scholar All-Region recognition.
- Started all 19 of the matches she participated in.
- Finished third on the team in points (9), goals (4) and shots (36).
- Earned honorable mention honors on both the Pac-10's All-Academic Team and the NSCAA/Adidas Scholar All-West Region Team.
- Scored her first goal of the season in ASU's 1-1 tie at Pepperdine.
- Also found the back of the net vs. Arizona, at California and vs. Oregon State.
- Goal against Oregon State came in the 71st minute and proved to be the game winner, the third game winner of her career, in ASU's 1-0 win.
- Played in and started all 20 matches.
- Scored three goals and added two assists for eight points on the season (t-3rd on the team).
- Ranked third on the team in shots taken with 32.
- Scored twice at SMU (Sept. 14), including the game winning goal.
- Also added a goal in the season finale at Arizona (Nov. 9).
- Named to the Soccer Buzz Elite Team of the Week on Oct. 16.
- Earned Academic All-Pac-10 honorable mention honors.
- Earned the team's Coaches Award following the season.
- Played in all 19 matches of the season, earning a starting position in 11.
- Scored her first collegiate goal in the Pac-10 opener at home versus Oregon St. (Oct. 6).
- Scored the game winning goal versus in-state rival Arizona (Oct. 28) giving her a total of three goals for the season.
- A 2006 graduate of Bingham High School (South Jordan, Utah).
- Lettered four times in soccer.
- Twice selected all-state
- Captained the team as a senior.
- Helped team to runner-up finish in the regional tournament.
- Majoring in elementary education.
- Parents are Ron and Janell Kallas.
- Has two siblings - brother Aaron and sister Lyndsey Pearson.
- Sister Lyndsey competed on the Weber State track and field team.
- Born in October of 1987 in Orem, Utah.