|Hometown:||Terra Linda, Calif.|
|High School:||Terra Linda|
- Concluded her Sun Devil career as the school's all-time leader in career GAA (0.78), third in career shutouts (15) and fourth in career saves (145).
- Has the top three single-season GAA in school history 0.67 in 2009, 0.77 in 2008 and 0.85 in 2007.
- Three-year starter who played in 47 career games.
- Started the first 10 games of the season before suffering a season-ending injury in ASU's final non-conference game against Northern Arizona (Sept. 27).
- Played a big role in leading ASU to one of its best 10-game records in school history (7-1-2).
- Recorded three shutouts -- vs. UC Irvine, vs. Old Dominion and vs. Pepperdine.
- Endured season-long shoulder injury to set ASU's single-season record for GAA (0.77) for the second consecutive year while also recording six shutouts which tied her for the third on ASU's single-season list for most shutouts.
- Also earned Pac-10 All-Academic honorable mention recognition.
- Missed the season's first three games because of the shoulder injury before making her 2008 debut against TCU (Sept. 5).
- Gave up a goal in the first half against TCU and would not surrender another goal for the next 418 minutes of game time. Included in that stretch was a shutout in a 0-0 tie against Texas which earned her Pac-10 and NSCAA National Player of the Week honors.
- Made a career-high nine saves in ASU's 1-0 upset of defending national champion USC (Oct. 19).
- Started all 20 matches at keeper.
- Collected 50 saves and allowed only 17 goals for a .746 save percentage.
- Recorded six shutouts on the season, which was fourth among Pac-10 keepers and places her third all-time at ASU.
- Her 0.85 goals allowed average set a new school single-season standard.
- Had a season-best seven saves at UNLV (Sept. 2).
- Recorded six saves in ASU's 3-0 win vs. Washington (Oct. 12).
- Earned Academic All-Pac-10 honorable mention honors.
- Saw her only action in the season opener at UC-Irvine on Aug. 25.
- Redshirted her first season with the Sun Devils.
- A 2005 graduate of Terra Linda High School (Terra Linda, Calif.).
- A three-sport athlete who earned letters in basketball, soccer, and track and field... Played for the Marin FC Blues club team.
- Was named to second-team All-Marin County Athletic League as a goalkeeper for both the 2003 and 2004 seasons by the Marin Independent Journal.
- Was named her team's Rookie of the Year in 2002 and the Defensive MVP in 2005.
- Won school athletic awards for Most Athletic and Outstanding Female athlete.
- Was awarded the Hank Yamagata Memorial Scholarship, given to students who are going to participate in college athletics, from Terra Linda High School.
- Stopped two penalty kicks in the championship game of her first Class 1 tournament while playing for the Novato North Bay Magic in U-16 competition.
- Major is kinesiology.
- Parents are Robert and Gina Silvestri.
- Has two brothers - John and Christian.
- Born in November of 1986 in San Rafael, Calif.
- Enjoys listening to music, hanging out with friends, and playing basketball.
- Full name is Briana Louise Silvestri.