1. Hometown? Honolulu, Hawaii.
2. Where did you go to school? Arizona State University.
3. Past career experience? Member of 2005-2009 ASU Men's Golf Team.
4. What song title best describes your life and why? I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly.
5. What is your best childhood memory? Little League Baseball in Hawaii.
6. What do you enjoy most about working for Sun Devil Athletics? Being ALL-IN.
7. If Hollywood wanted to make a movie about your life, what actor would you cast as yourself and what's the title of the movie? John Cho - The Better Side of Subpar
8. Who is your favorite athlete of all time? (Living or Not) Cristiano Ronaldo.
9. What's on your iPod right now? Swedish House Mafia live from Madison Square Garden.
10. What's your favorite knock-knock joke? Knock-knock. Who's there? Doorbell Repair Man.
11. What's your favorite quote? "I've never understood that concept, having something to fall back on. If I'm going to fall, I don't want to fall back on anything, except my faith. I want to fall... forward. At least I figure that way I'll see what I'm about to hit." -Denzel Washington.
12. What's any interesting fact that a lot people don't know? Random Fact-The owner of Ikea started his business at the age of 17 years, from the money he collected from selling matchsticks in the neighborhood. Fact About Me-I'm Hawaiian, Filipino, Mongolian, Spanish and Irish.
13. If you could live during any time period what/where would it be and why? The Future, year 2100+.
14. Typically, I am in bed and lights are out at... 11 on weekdays, NA on weekends.
15. Something I have not done, but I will... Travel to every continent.