Steele's 50 RBI during the 2014 season rank 22nd overall in ASU single-season history also ranks 11th all-time in ASU history with 140 career RBI.
Her 37 home runs over the course of her career rank 7th in ASU career history.
- The third baseman also ranks ninth in career doubles with 36, tied alongside former ASU third baseman Krista Donnenwirth.
- Went 3-for-4 with two home runs and four RBI against California on April 4.
- Cleared the bases with a 3-RBI double against San Jose State on March 8.
- Homered in three straight games against UC Riverside, Tennessee State and No. 11 Oklahoma between Feb. 9 and Feb. 14.
- Finished the season second on the team with a .339 batting average and in home runs with 12.
- Led the team in RBI with 50 while starting every game at third base.
- Had a team single-game best of four hits against No. 11 Washington on April 18.
- Against UC Riverside on Feb. 9, had a team single-game best of 6 RBI.
- Started and played all 59 games for the Sun Devils.
- Hit her first multiple home run game against North Dakota on Feb. 28, giving her a team-best six RBI in the contest and a personal best for single game home runs, RBI and runs scored (3).
- Went 3-for-3 with four RBI, two doubles and one run scored against UC Davis on March 10.
- Had three hits on three occasions, including against No. 15 Michigan on March 15. Recorded a pair of doubles during three games including against Washington and at Arizona.
- Started every game of the season at third base.
- Named Pac-12 All Conference Honorable Mention on May 15 and NFCA All-Region First Team on May 16.
- Finished the season with 61 hits, 41 runs, 12 homers, 47 RBI and a team best 14 doubles.
- Was just shy of cracking the Top 20 in single-season marks in hits, homers and RBI. Did well in the postseason, tallying two hits in the Tempe Regional, going 3-for-4 with four RBI on her homer against Kentucky in the Super Regional (May 26) and had a homer against Texas in the WCWS on May 30. In the ASU career record book, ranks 15th in homers (25) and 21st in RBI (90).
- Made 58 starts at third base in her collegiate debut, finishing the season with 46 hits, 29 runs scored, 11 home runsand 43 RBI.
- Had three hits, four RBI and a homerun against No. 14 Arizona on March 25. Posted two, four-RBI games, and five two-run games.
- Hit .355 in the postseason, which was second on the club, with a team-best 11 hits, three homers and eight RBI. Named to the Pac-12 All-Freshman Team on May 16.
- Steele is an ESPN Rise First-Team All-State selection and comes to ASU from Poway High School.
- She led the Titans to a CIF championship game in 2011 while batting .487 with 35 RBI and 36 runs scored.
- She is the 2011 CIF San Diego Section Softball Player of the Year and the MVP of the Palomar League and North County Times.
She is the daughter of John and Marcy Steele and has one sister, Sydney. The business law major competed four years in softball and one year in cross country and soccer while at PHS. Her full name is Haley Marie Steele. She loves to play foosball. Hobbies include reading and going to the movies.
Haley Steele's Career Stats
Pac-12 All-Academic Honorable Mention | May 30
NFCA All-Region Third Team West Region | May 15
Pac-12 All-Conference Second Team | May 14
NFCA All-Region First Team | May 16
Pac-12 All Conference Honorable Mention | May 15
Pac-12 All-Freshman Team | May 16