|Hometown:||Highlands Ranch, Colo.|
|High School:||Mountain Vista|
- Played in 15 games with 13 starts only missing starts at UCLA and vs. Washington of the games she played in.
- Earned honorable mention Pac-10 All-Academic honors for second year in a row.
- Played in 13 of ASU's 20 games (11 starts) as she was limited for much of the year because of a foot injury.
- Earned honorable mention Pac-10 All-Academic honors.
- One of four Sun Devils who started every contest in 2009.
- A 2009 graduate of Mountain Vista High School.
- Was All-Colorado honorable mention her senior year.
- Was also a three-time first-team all-league defender.
- First-team All-Academic team.
- Team captain through out her high school career and was also named her team's MVP twice.
- Helped lead her club team to U15, U16 and U18 state titles and her U17 team to the state championship game.
- A psychology major who would like to either be a sports strength coach or a soccer coach some day.
- Parents are Sterling and Lisa Joseph.
- Has one sister, Peyton.
- Born in March of 1991 in Denver, Colo.
- Full name is Sierra Nicole Joseph.
Getting to know Sierra Joseph...
If you could play any other sport at the collegiate level, what would it be? Basketball
What is one thing you would never leave home without? My hair straightener
Why did you choose Arizona State? I love the school environment, temperature, academics, the team and coaching staff.
If you could have dinner with any three people, who would they be? My boyfriend Bryce, Vin Diesel and The Rock
The perfect meal includes? Linguini pasta with marinara sauce, parmesan, bread and salad.
If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do? I would pay off my parents' house and cars then buy them a vacation house somewhere warm.
Who is your funniest teammate? Alyssa Freeman
If you could be on any reality T.V show, what would it be? Khloe and Lamar
Who is your favorite athlete? Walter Payton
What is your favorite quote? "I am not led, I lead"
What's your favorite class you've taken so far at ASU? Exercise and Wellness 450 Cultural and Social Issues
If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be and why? Africa, because it looks like an amazing place to visit. It is so beautiful and culturally diverse.
Who has been the most influential person in your life and why? My mom has been the most influential person in my life because she is an amazing, caring mother and wife. She has been through a lot in her life and has always remained strong. She's supported me with everything I do. As I have grown older I know that I could go to my mom about anything because she always listens and gives me advice.
What is your biggest pet peeve? I cannot stand when people tell me to calm down if I am upset, it drives me insane!
Sierra Joseph's Career Statistics