Click here if you would like an ASU representative to contact you with more information about season tickets.
2014 Season Ticket Renewals
2014 Baseball Season Ticket Renewal has passed.
If you are a season ticket holder looking to renew, please reference any of the bullet points below.
- Call your personal ticket service consultant by calling 480-965-5333
- Visit the Sun Devil Ticket Office during normal business hours. The Sun Devil Ticket Office is located on the south end of Sun Devil Stadium. The ticket office is open from 9 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday.
- Mail a check to: Sun Devil Athletics P.O. Box 872405 Tempe, AZ 85287.
Renewing your season tickets will give you first opportunity and priority at selecting seats at Phoenix Municipal Stadium in 2015.
- Baseball Parking Map
- Parking is FREE in the Public Lots
- Reserved Lot is reserved for Season Ticket Holders
Tickets are valid for the contest until such time as the game is called either by Sun Devil Athletics officials or umpires.
If the game is postponed, the ticket will be good for the make-up of that game.
If the make-up game is not possible, fans may trade in their ticket for a general admission seat for a future game, based on availability.
Duplicate Ticket Policy
- For tickets lost or misplaced, a face value fee per ticket will be charged for each ticket duplicated. If the original unused tickets are mailed to: Sun Devil Ticket Office, PO Box 872405, Tempe, AZ 85287-2405, within two weeks of the event, only a $5 per ticket charge will be assessed. Only credit cards will be accepted for reprint charges. Season ticket holders will be permitted one reprint at no charge. We reserved the right to refuse this service to anyone that is found abusing this policy. Stolen tickets must be reported in advance of the game to the ticket office and a stolen property report filed with the police. The ticket office will then issue duplicates at no charge.
Refunds and Exchanges
The Sun Devil Ticket Office operates under a basic NO REFUND/NO EXCHANGE policy.