Hired February 9, 2011
• Joined the Sun Devils in February of 2011 as an assistant coach.
• Name assistant coach for the USA Volleyball Collegiate National Team in Minneapolis, Minn., during the summer before the 2013 and 2014 seasons.
• Before joining ASU, she brought in nine years of experience with the USA Volleyball Development Program, nine years of experience at the NCAA Division I level and three years experience as a head coach of a varsity program at the high school level.
• An active member of the AVCA as a representative of the Minority Coaches and Assistant Coaches committees. Has published two articles for AVCA Magazine and been a featured speaker at AVCA conventions.
• Coached at TCU from 2005-10 and was named recruiting coordinator in 2010 for the program while also assisting the club to three consecutive 20+ win seasons and a school record 27 wins in 2009.
• Assisted TCU to its first-ever NCAA Tournament appearance in 2009, which included a first-round 3-0 victory over Rice to advance to the second round.
• Coached and developed four All-Americans, four All-Region West and seven Mountain West All-Conference student-athletes with the Horned Frogs.
• Is a 2008 Graduate of the NCAA Women's Coaches Academy and 2010 NCAA WCA Dimension 2.
• Prior to her collegiate coaching career, Hampton-Keith was the head coach at P.K. Yonge High School in Gainesville, Fla.
• Led P.K. Yonge to three-consecutive Florida Final Four appearances and the first State Championship title in school history.
• Coached and developed 10 All-State selections including the Florida State Player of the Year, two Volleyball Magazine National "Fab 50" and guiding four players who went on to play at the Division I level.
• Named 2000 Dairy Farmers Class 2A State of Florida High School Coach of the Year.
• 2004 graduate of Florida International University, where she earned a bachelor of science in psychology.
• She and her husband, Maark, reside in Chandler, Ariz.