|Position:||Assistant Dir. (Gym/Swim & Dive/W Golf/W Tennis)|
1. Hometown? Champaign, Ill.
2. What song title best describes your life and why? No Scrubs. I think it speaks for itself.
3. You won a first class airline ticket to anywhere in the world. Where would you go? Someplace tropical, preferably with no cell phone reception.
4. What is your best childhood memory? Attending college basketball games with my dad.
5. If Hollywood wanted to make a movie about your life, what actor would you cast as yourself and what's the title of the movie? Tina Fey in the Last Diet Coke on Earth
6. What's your Twitter handle? @MaggieEmmons
7. What's on your iPod right now? Music I pretend will motivate me to go to the gym.
8. What's your favorite quote? "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. What's an interesting fact that a lot of people don't know? I have size 10 feet
10. A movie you have watched more than once and will watch again... Inception because I know how it ends.
11. My breakfast consists of... Diet Coke
12. What I know now that I wish I knew in college... Don't stress now, one day you'll pay bills.
13. Last book I read... And the Band Played On by Randy Shilts
14. Famous Crush...Prince Harry, since 1998
15. What is your biggest pet peeve? Anything to do with being a bad driver. I have really bad road rage.