|High School:||South Fork|
- Rejoined the team at mid season (left following the 2008 season to concentrate on acting) as the backup to freshman Allysa Gillmore after senior starter Briana Silvestri suffered a season ending injury.
- In her only appearance of the season made a clutch save on a penalty kick in ASU's first round NCAA Tournament game at Wisconsin (Nov. 13).
- Play in six games with four starts.
- Collected 27 saves.
- Made the first start of her career in ASU's 4-2 win at Northern Arizona (Aug. 22).
- Appeared in two games and did not allow a goal in 34 minutes of action while also collecting a pair of saves.
- Played in her first career match as a Sun Devil against San Diego State (Sept. 28).
- Also played 20 minutes against Creighton (Sept. 30).
- Did not see action in 2006.
- A 2006 graduate of South Fork High School (Stuart, Fla.).
- Lettered in soccer four times.
- Led her team to the state Final 4 all four years, including two championship crowns and one runner-up finish.
- Selected second team all-state as a junior and senior.
- Honorable mention as a sophomore.
- Earned first team all-area accolades three times and second team once.
- First team all-conference all four years.
- Named Treasure Coast Player of the Year as a senior.
- Carried a miniscule goals-against-average of 0.33 for her career.
- Posted a total of 74 shut outs, including 20 each in her last two seasons with 18 and 16 recorded in her sophomore and freshman campaigns, respectively.
- Majoring in theater with an acting concentration.
- Parents are Randy and Barb Cochran.
- Has two sisters: Mandy and Tracy.
- Sister Mandy played soccer at Kentucky and Georgia State and father Randy played golf at Marquette University.
- Born December of 1987 in Chicago, Ill.
- Aspires to be an actress and has appeared in two musicals, holding the lead role in one, and in "Catholic School Girls" at Chyro Arts Venue in May `08.
- Full name is Katlyn Marie Cochran.