|High School:||Mountain Pointe|
- Has started all 60 of ASU's contests the last three seasons.
- Was named to the Pac-10's All-Freshman Team in 2007 and All-Pac-10 Honorable Mention in 2009.
- Enters the 2010 season tied for sixth on ASU's all-time list for career game-winning goals (6).
- Turned in ouststanding junior campaign in helping lead the Sun Devils back to the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 2003.
- Earned All-Pac-10 honorable mention and NSCAA All-Region (third team) honors for a season in which she started all 20 games and led the team in points (20) and goals (7) and tied for the team lead in assists (6).
- Was just as brilliant on the academic side, earning Pac-10 (first team), ESPN The Magazine all-district (first team) and NSCAA/adidas all-region (second team) honors.
- Accounted for a pair of two-goal games, which came in 2-1 wins over San Diego State (Sept. 11) and in the regular-season finale against Oregon (Nov. 8).
- Also scored goals vs. UC Irivine (Aug. 21), at UCLA (Oct. 11) and at California (Nov. 1).
- Started all 20 contests for the second consecutive season.
- Concluded the season tied for second on the team in assists (3) and third in points, (9), goals (3) and shots (35).
- Was also named to the Pac-10's All-Academic First Team.
- Scored the game winner in ASU's season opening win at Northern Arizona (Aug. 21).
- Helped ASU salvage a 1-1 tie against Michigan when she found the back of the net in the 86th minute.
- Scored the game winner, her second goal in two games, in the 58th minute of ASU's 1-0 win against UC Santa Barbara.
- Competed in and started all 20 matches, culminating her first season with being named to the Pac-10's All-Freshman Team.
- Tied for third on the team in goals scored with three while adding one assist for seven points on the season.
- Tied for eighth in the conference in goals scored in Pac-10 play with three.
- A 2007 graduate of Mountain Pointe High School (Phoenix, Ariz.).
- Was the 2005/2006 Arizona Gatorade Player of the Year.
- Was a four-year starter in soccer, in which she was a captain as a junior and senior.
- Also lettered three times in badminton and captained her team as a senior in 2007 when she won the 5A title.
- Earned first team All-State honors and was the 2005 Arizona Republic Player of the Year and the 5A Coaches Player of the Year.
- Led her team in scoring and assists her sophomore and junior seasons.
- A member of the Arizona State ODP team since 2003 and attended Region IV Camp in '03, '04 and '05.
- Won six State Championships with her club team, the '89 Ladybugs White.
- Maintained a 3.93 GPA and was a member of the National Charity league, a National Honors Society Inductee, a Provost Academic Scholarship recipient and was the AIA Everyday Heroes Arizona Scholar Athlete of the Year in 2007.
- Major is speech and hearing.
- Parents are David and Liz Elston.
- Has an older sister Ashley (24).
- Born in November of 1988 in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Hobbies include ceramics.
- Full name is Alexandra Helene Elston.